- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6-71 TI 450 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One of Viking's most popular designs, this is a spacious, well kept single stateroom, dinette model. Her second owner has used her lightly for the past 16 years. She has no damage history and the engines are original, never requiring a rebuild. The exterior fiberglass, window frames and teak interior woodwork are all in very good condition. This is a handsome sportfisherman that delivers a winning combination of styling, live-ability and open water performance, perfect for both the serious offshore angler or the couple who enjoy occasional fishing ventures. Routine maintenance includes new bottom paint and cooling system service just eight months ago.
- Popular Single Stateroom/Dinette Interior Design Sleeps 6 in a 14'10" beam. Large, comfortable vee berths are forward followed aft to port by the head with private access and a stall shower; ample storage is provided with a large hanging locker and drawer storage. The horseshoe dinette is next aft to port and converts to a double berth, and the L-shaped galley is to starboard. Up three steps, the main salon offers an occasional chair, entertainment center and wet bar to port, all opposite an L-shaped settee that also converts to a double berth. Continue aft through a glass and teak sliding door into the large, uncluttered cockpit with ladder access to the flybridge under the factory hardtop with overhead electronics box, helm station and full enclosure. 13" TV AM/FM/Cassette stereo Rich teak trim and paneling throughout Blue & white fabrics and curtains Blue carpeting Mini blinds Direct/indirect lighting Overhead rod racks
- The L-shaped galley is to starboard, down three steps from the main salon and opposite the convertible horseshoe dinette. It is appointed with: Full size refrigerator and freezer Three burner Princess stove Sharp microwave/convection oven Hot & cold pressure water @ stainless sink
- At the flybridge helm and in the factory hardtop overhead box: Raymarine C12 GPS Chart Plotter, New 2006 Furuno 48mile Radar, New 2000 Furuno FCV582 Fish Finder, New 2000 Benmar Autopilot (Inop) Datamarine Digital Depth & Speed Icom M56 VHF Radio, New 2006 Compass Water Tank Gauge
- 12/110/220 110 Volt Systems 8KW Westerbeke Generator with 1200 hours (2) 8D Batteries (1) Group 31 Battery Parallel Switch 50amp Automatic Battery Charger Single 50amp, 220V Shore Cord
- Cockpit and Fishing
- The uncluttered cockpit is fitted with in-deck fishboxes and: Fighting chair w/cover Bait freezer Bait prep station Tackle center Rupp double spreader outriggers 6-place Rocket launcher (2) Fish boxes (6) Rod holders Quartz cockpit lights
- Twin 450HP 6-71TI Detroit Diesels with 1800 Original Hours (2) Unit Marine Air R/C air conditioning, 16000 & 10,000 BTU Air Seps Twin Disc transmissions Trim tabs Glendinning Synchronizers Halon automatic fire suppression Automatic & manual bilge pumps Bilge blowers Oil transfer system
- Wide side decks and sturdy bowrails lead to the foredeck with Viking Factory Optional seating/storage bench on foredeck, pulpit and windlass. (2) Pompanette ladderback helmseats Searchlight w/remote Fresh & salt water washdowns Electric Windlass Danforth anchor w/chain & rode Swim platform Fenders in racks
- Only 1800 Original Hours on durable 6-71-TI 450 HP Diesels. Current (2nd) owner purchased her in 1994 and refit the electronics package at that time, as well as updates in 2000 and 2006. Consistently maintained, there is new bottom paint and cooling system service in May 2012. PJ's owner is retiring from boating and has priced her to sell. Very nice condition overall. This is a quality, nicely equipped, twin diesel Viking for the price of a used outboard boat.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Central Agent Roger S. Cole at 727-460-0228 Email: email@example.com