- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This beautiful Riviera 42 is in spectacular conditions. The length overall is actually just shy of 51 feet. She features a 2 stateroom/ 2 head layout with an extra pull out berth in the salon.
VERY LOW HOURS AT JUST 545 ON THE CATERPILLAR C-9 DIESELS.
Very easy to show in Coconut Grove.
- Panasonic microwave/convection Tundra refrigerator and freezer Single sink Drop in trash can 2 burner ceramic cook top Large storage under galley floor
- Electronics and Navigation
- Garmin 5212 Furuno Nav Net Standard VHF Icom 502 in salon with remote at helm Ritchie compass FLIR night vision Sat TV tracvision Simrad 1512 digital depth ACR spot light Sat radio Clarion CD/XM player with remote at helm 2 speakers on bridge
- Electrical System
- Onan generator 2 automatic battery chargers Single 50amp shore power
- 4 sided curtain enclosure Cockpit cover Sink and refrigerator on bridge Nav lights Cockpit spreader lights Release helm chairs Anchor with line Windlass Fresh and saltwater wash down Hard top Bow pulpit and bow rail
- Engine and Mechanical
- Sea-Fire fire system Oil transfer pump Hynautic hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs Dual racors on each engine Dripless shaft seals
- Fishing Equipment
- Fish box Rupp double spreader outriggers 6 rod rocket launcher on aft bridge rail Cockpit freezer Live well in transom with window and light In deck fish box Cockpit sink
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.