- 90 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
With style, luxury and performance in abundance, the 90 Yacht exemplifies Sunseeker's ability to impress. The imposing flybridge, with additional helm position, provides unrivalled social space and commanding views. Below deck, meticulous attention to detail has created opulent living areas and comfortable accommodation.
- Number of Owner & Guests that can sleep in Stateroom : 8. Number of Owner & Guest Stateroom on Vessel : 4. 3 Additional Captain & Crew Berths. 1 Crew Head. Master's Suite: The lower deck full beam aft / Owner's Suite provides sleeping for two adults on a queen berth ( w/ storage and drawers below ), a walk - in closet, an LCD TV, music entertainment system, satellite receiver, desk, sofa, eight manual port light windows, and ensuite head compartment. VIP'S Stateroom: The lower deck forward / VIP's Stateroom provides sleeping for two adults on a queen berth, walk - in closet, LCD TV, desk, ottoman chair, satellite receiver, four manual port light windows, bench, escape hatch, and ensuite head compartment. Guest's Stateroom: The lower deck port / Guest's Stateroom provides sleeping for two adults on two single berths, hanging locker, LCD TV, and ensuite head. The lower deck starboard / Guest's Stateroom provides sleeping for two single berths, hanging locker, LCD TV, and ensuite head. Captain's Stateroom: The aft ship port cabin / Captain's Stateroom provides sleeping for one adult on a single bed, a hanging locker, an LCD TV, an AM / FM radio & CD player. Crew Stateroom: The aft ship forward port / Crew Stateroom provides sleeping for two adults on upper and lower berths and a hanging locker. The aft ship forward starboard / Crew Stateroom provides sleeping for two adults on a full berth, a hanging locker, and an access hatch to the transom garage. Crew Corridor: The aft ship Crew Corridor features granite counter top with a stainless steel sink / faucet, an AM / FM radio & CD player, a washer, and a dryer.
- Deck Equipment:
- 2 Anchor w/Lines / Newmar Plow. Covers. Deck Material: Teak. Windlass: MUIR ( 2 ) electric. Flybridge: Custom chiller box benneath Sun Pad, Raritan Ice Maker; Gaggenau electric griddle / range Horizon Seafari water maker.
- Electrical System:
- 6 Batteries. Battery Charger / ( 2 ) FWD & AFT. Port Generator / Kohler. STBD Generator / Kohler / 27kw. Electrical System DC - 12V, 24V , A / C 240V. 2 Cablemaster 1 ( 50amp ), ( 100amp ). Sea power Systems A / C 36 - 1 power voltage converter.
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment:
- Raymarine at FB & Helm / Auto Pilot 2 Ritchie Compass 2 Depth Sounders / Raymarine at FB & Helm Radar / Raymarine E120 4 at FB & Helm VHF Raymarine
- Galley & Laundry:
- Dishwasher / Bosch. Up Galley. Stove / Electric. Microwave Oven / Bosch. Ice Maker / Raritan ( 2 Units ) in Salon & Flybridge. Water Heater. Trash Compactor / Broan. Granite Counter Tops. Wine Cooler ( U - Line ). Washer & Dryer / Bosch located in Crew Corridor.
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details:
- Air Conditioner ( 4 ) Marine Air System / reverse cycle. Bow Thrusters. Controls / Cabin / Cockpit / Bridge. Engine Alarm / Emergency. Fire Extinguishing / Halon Auto. Fresh Water Cooling System. Fuel Filters. Fuel Shut Off Valve: Stove / Engines / Fume Detector. Head Type. Lube Oil Storage & Transfer System. Stabilizers / TRAC. Steering: Hydrl. Transmission / ZF. Watermaker / Horizon Sea Fari.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For further details and showing information please contact Listing Broker Ralph Navarro at 305-796-3893 or via email: email@example.com