- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 41A
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
This 31 Bertram is a classic with a major renovation in 2005. The cockpit has been replaced with a new deck and 2 large fish boxes. The transom had a transom fish box installed. The fwd. windshield has been glassed in and the side windows are tinted. The interior has been redone as well. All wiring in the boat has been totally replaced. All of the components were purchased through Cabera Fiberglass in Florida. All the bulk heads also have been replaced. The Boat looks good and ready to keep doing battle. There are photos available to look at on the restoration process.
Simrad Auto Pilot w/ Wireless Remote Control
Federal Shaft Dispensers
Rocket Launchers in Cockpit
Transmissions replaced in 2006
- Refrigerator Microwave Sink
- Electronics & Helm
- Furuno GP 1850 GPS/ DF Furuno radar Icom VHF (2) Simrad autopilot EPIRB Good auto windlass new 2011 25’ of chain 600’ rope 600’ additional rope Compass
- The whole boat has been rewired Shore power Batteries Battery charger Inverter 3000 constant 5000 surge
- Vessel Features
- Rod holders Rocket launcher Fresh and salt water wash Custom transom fish box and live well Custom cockpit deck Tower with controls, sunshade, and seat 3 side enclosure Rupp Outriggers Rupp Center rigger Custom pulpit Custom bow rail Volvo gauges Teaser reels Up dated interior Head Lounge V-bunk Drawers Flat screen TV Cushions for motor boxes Spreader light Tinted windows Full fiberglass windshield Racor filters with gauges Under water lights (multi colored) Interior done in maple Head liner replaced ‘05 Cabin lights replaced ‘05 All coast guard equipment Winter cover Emergency valves using the engines as a pump New mufflers and exhaust Sub deck new All new bulkheads New rudder arms New S.S. cross bar All new aluminum mounting plates New windows Hynautic steering both stations New upper bridge from Cabera fiberglass Spare props Bottom soda blasted and barrier coated Federal shaft dampers Water injected shaft logs Coaming pads Helm seat new ‘09 Whole boat was painted inside and out in ‘05
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.