(LOCATION: Italy) The Seanest Crosera 70 is a flybridge motor yacht designed to get you where you want go in style. With an open flybridge, covered cockpit, spacious salon with dining room, galley, and lower station, and with four staterooms below she is ready to cruise.
The open flybridge has radar mast with hard top, upper helm station, helm seating, guest seating, convertible lounge with table, outdoor galley, and sun lounge. There is room aft for tender storage with dinghy davit.
The walkaround main deck has forward sun lounge and covered cockpit with dual stairways to the swim platform with tender garage. A hydraulic gangway aids boarding.
The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, warm wood-tones, and leather upholstery. In the spacious salon we have a comfortable seating area and entertainment center with large screen TV. Between the salon and the lower helm station we have the the dining area with table and chairs along with an enclosed galley.
Below there are four private staterooms and baths There is a master suite amidships with full accommodations. The VIP stateroom is forward with island berth and full accommodations. Located between the two main staterooms are two guest staterooms. Crew quarters are located aft.
Powered by twin 730-hp MAN diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 13 knots with a top speed of 15 knots. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this Crosera 70 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: all prices are in EU - some sites do not transmit properly.
- Open Flybridge with Radar Mast and Hard Top Upper Helm Station Guest Seating Wet Bar Guest Lounge with Table Sun Lounge Tender Davit
- Main Deck
- Walkaround Main Deck Covered Cockpit Swim Platform Tender Garage Hydraulic Gangway
- Main Salon
- Lower Helm Station Forward Dining Table and Chairs Enclosed Galley Facing White Leather Sofas Smoking Tables 32" LCD TV with Bose Surround Sound Sliding Doors Connect with Covered Cockpit
- Lower Deck
- Master Suite Amidships VIP Suite Forward Two Guest Suites with Twin Berths Finnish Sanna Separate Crew Quarters
- Electronics & Navigation
- Upper Station 12" Color Display GPS / Chart Plotter 48-mile Radar Tridata Displays Auto Pilot VHF Radio Lower Station 12" Color Display GPS / Chart Plotter 48-mile Radar Ship's Computer with Touch Screen Tridata Displays Auto Pilot VHF Radio
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 730-hp MAN Diesel Engines 19-kW Generator 60,000 BTU Reverse Cycle HVAC Automatic Fire Supression
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: • Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance • Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation • Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded