- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LP-STE MAJOR OVERHAUL
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautiful, blue boat. Loaded with lots of upgrades! Yanmar 300 diesel with 80 hours since complete overhaul Spring 2012,(polished pistons, new turbo, rings, sleeves valve seats, bearings, head & valve job, timing belt, hoses, clamps, belts, etc.) NO VALVE ISSUES! THIS IS A BETTER THAN NEW ENGINE FOLKS! ASK ANY MECHANIC. Hull Awlgripped dark blue 2009, A/C, Auto Pilot, Furuno Color Sounder, plotter and radar, Bow Thruster, New batteries and charger 2012, New fuel tank & More! Beautiful , rugged boat, runs like a top and ready to dive, fish or cruise. Owners motivated!
- Displacement: 8500
- Total Power: 300
- Fuel tank replaced with new alumminum tank encased in fiberglass 2010 Fuel: 132 Fresh Water: 36 Holding: yes
- The Albin 28 is a very comfortable weekender for one to four people and is capable of short or long range cruising or fishing. The dinette easily converts to a spacious berth for two and the quarter berth is the size of a double bed. Stand up head/shower compartment with a manual head. Toshiba flat screen/DVD player on adjustable arm (New 2012) Reverse cycle A/C Digital A/C controls Port hole screens (New 2012)
- Microwave Refrigerator w/Freezer 12v/120v Single Burner Butane Stove Stainless Steel Sink Cabinet and drawer storage
- Furuno 1650 WF Nav Net Plotter Furuno FCV-6001 Color Fish Finder Furuno Radar Raytheon ST5000 Auto Pilot GoLight remote control spotlight (new 2012) Icom VHF Trim Tabs Azimuth 1000 Digital Compass Dual AM/FM with IPod plug with seperate AMP, sub woofer and speakers in cockpit (new 2012)
- 12v/110v Electrical Systems New 4D and Group 27 batteries 2012 Auto Battery Charger (New 2012) 30 AMP shore service 2 30 AMP shore cords, 25ft and 50ft with 50AMP splitter Link Battery Monitor
- Deck and Hull
- Awlgrip dark blue hull paint. 2009 Most ball valves and hoses/clamps replaced 2012 Rudder post support replaced, stuffing box serviced 2012 Cutlass Bearing replaced 2012 New "Bahamian" bottom paint 2011 Sprint 400 Anchor Windlass Anchor Davit on Pulpit (2) Anchor with chain / rope rode Rocket launchers rod holders Cockpit bimini (new canvas 2012) Swim Platform Cockpit Shower Dive tank mounts and spear gun rack (new 2012) Bait well
- Engine & Mechanical
- Owners had an issue with her engine late 2011 so they commited to a complete overhaul. Yanmar 300 was completely overhauled Spring 2012. Including engine sleaves, pistons polished, rings, crank refurb, head & valve job, hoses, clamps, belts, bearings, new oil pan, new turbo, all coolers serviced, engine painted, new exhaust hoses, fresh water cooling system serviced, etc. Invoices available. While out of the water, owners replaced or updated many other components. New riser and elbow 2011 New aluminum / fiberglass encased fuel tank 2011 Jabsco manual head (New pump, seals and hoses 2012) New starter 2011 Cruisair Reverse Cycle A/C (New 2008) Raw Water Strainer (3) Automatic Electric Bilge Pumps (New 2011) (1) Automatic Electric Shower Sump Pump (1) Manuel Bilge Pump Vetus Bow Thruster Horn (New 2012 )
- When buying a boat of this vintage, you can only hope it has had the mechanical upgrades and service this boat has. 50 hours SMOH! Nice, clean, sound boat, well equipped with lots of updates and upgrades. Previously only lightly fished, she is now equipped for diving and cruising.. Used as a comfortable, fuel efficient cruising boat, perfect for cruising, diving or inshore/offshore fishing. Rugged, offshore hull design, simple to maintain. No, she is not a storm boat or EVER under water! Just meticulously maintained mechanically and update because of owners prior plans for her use. She is reluctantly for sale due to unexpected changes to the family's status.
- Personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact: Doug Jenkins, Central listing agent at 941-504-0790 Hi, I am Doug Jenkins, the listing broker for this yacht. Although my office is located in Clearwater, Fl, I have yacht listings (both power and sail) all over the world. I take pride in listing quality yachts. I personally inspect all the yachts I list and take the photos and gather my own information to enable me to represent my yachts as accurately as possible. Feel free to call me at any time to discuss this listing or any boat that you see advertised as we co-broker with brokers around the world. Interested in listing your boat? Contact me for a free market analysis. I look forward to hearing from you. For quickest email response please use the following address: Doug@EdwardsYachtSales.com Non Florida residents purchase your boat in Florida And cruise here SALES TAX FREE FOR 6 MONTHS! Ask me how. We assist with Worldwide Shipping . To find other similar vessels, click here .