- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Great opportunity to own the cleanest, well cared for 390 Sundancer on the West Coast. Lightly used with only 126 original freshwater hours.
This family cruiser is designed to get noticed with features of elegance at every turn. A sleek, low-profile helm plus glove-soft cockpit seating makes this Sundancer an ideal place to spend a weekend of fun.
Several Notable Options & Thousands in upgrades:
- Twin 8.1 Mercruiser Engines
- 3 Flatscreens
- Onan Gen Set
- Custom Metal Craft Trailer (sold separatly)
- Smartcraft System
- Cherry Interior
- New Custom Canvas with Sunbrella
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Designed to get noticed, this 390 Sundancer features elegance at every turn. A sleek, low-profile helm plus glove-soft cockpit seating makes this newest member of the Sundancer family an ideal place to spend a weekend of fun. Below, the gorgeously appointed salon includes a fully equipped entertainment center, beautiful wood crafted galley and separate conversation area that converts to a bed for overnight guests.
- Heat & A/C 12 Volt fresh water pump - 3.3 GPM @ 45 PSI Hot water tank - 6 Gallons Searchlight Horn Carbon monoxide detectors VHF radio Single large Boatsafe electric engine room heater Battery charger - 40 amp ( four standard 12-volt batteries) Two 30 amp shore power cords Automatic fire extinguishing unit mounted in engine room
- Manufacturer: Kohler Serial Number: 0790405 Model Number: 7.3 E Hours: KW: 7.3 Output: 120- Volts
- Forward Cabin
- The forward cabin has a full size berth, built-in closet, dresser, TV/DVD, storage areas, head with stainless steel sink and shower.
- The galley has a fiberglass sink, two burner electric stove, microwave oven, refrigerator, freezer, coffee maker, TV DVD, AM/FM radio with CD player and CD changer, L-shaped sette which converts to a twin size berth and built in storage areas.
- Aft Cabin
- The aft cabin converts into a full size berth and has plenty of storage areas.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.