- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Tollycraft 34 Convertible Sedan is a versatile and good-looking boat equally at home as a weekend fisherman or family cruiser. ‘Majestic’ has great features to complement the spacious floor plan. This 34’ Tolly is a well styled Convertible Sedan Cruiser with an impressive blend of quality construction and comfortable accommodations, both great assets and excellent for open water performance.
Built on a solid fiberglass hull with a relatively wide beam, the 34’ Convertible Sedan features a surprisingly open and well-appointed floor plan…
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As you come aboard onto the cockpit, you’ll see molded in steps at the forward corners that lend easy access to her wide side decks. Next, step through the sliding glass door, and you’ll enter the spacious salon, with plenty of windows (forward and side) to create a VERY open and bright entertaining area, accented by a rich teakwood interior. The settee converts to a comfortable sleeping area for your guests. Moving forward to the lower helm, you'll see all the electronics and navigating equipment to safely steer your way through the waters. To the port side of the Helm, is the galley, with plenty of room and amenities to cook up a delicious feast for your ‘crew’! Just off the Galley is the Master Stateroom, with beautifully finished and detailed teak cabinets and storage. The Head with separate shower is conveniently located just outside the Master Stateroom. Venturing up to the roomy Flybridge you’ll see it features comfortable seating for 5 and standing for 8-10. Also equipped with a Canvas Bimini Top. The engine access is in the Salon, and opens wide enough to get full access to your engines and equipment. Powered by twin 350, Marine Power, Diesel Engines, you have the versatility to cruise along leisurely or quickly get to your destination.
- Main Salon
- Convertible Settee Two Guest Seats Ice Maker TV Heater, Hot Air Carpet: Tan Teak interior Indirect lighting Mini blinds Built in Stereo System; Panasonic AM/FM with CD player
- Norcold 12/110V Fridge/freezer Magic Chef 4 Burner stove with oven GE Turntable Microwave Oven Large Stainless Steel Sink Teak Cabinetry, plenty of storage!
- Master Stateroom
- Private Stateroom Teak cabinetry Spacious and inviting
- Separate shower Stall Electric head
- Deck & Hull
- Danforth Anchor Bow Pulpit Windlass Swim Platform Transom Door Windshield Wipers Fender lines Docking lines Bottom Paint, 2011 Life Rails Ice Maker
- Electronics & Helm
- Standard Horizon, Depth Sounder, U & L Saturn Compass, U & L Trim Tabs Bennett Control Intercom
- Westerbeke Generator, 3.5 kw Shore Power, 30 amp Batteries: House - 2, Start – 2 Promariner Battery Charger Isolator Switch Inverter Charger
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2011-Twin 350 Marine Power, Gas Engines, Only 100 hours on them!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.