- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The voyager is spacious Pilothouse with nice Flybridge. Stored under cover on the hard and close to The ft. Lauderdale Boat Show.
- The Carver 450 C2C is a very nice Pilothouse yacht of exceptional layout and design. The owner has improved many things on this vessel. Just to NAME A FEW : N ew water heater in 2011, new bow thruster in 2012, new bottom job in 2012, props balanced in 2012, new radios in 2011, It has different nav upstairs 1250 raymarine with chart separate from downstairs so you have redundant electronics.new upstairs enclosures 2011 MECHANICS New fluid in steering 2011, new injectors 2011, , new rudders seals and shaft seal etc in 2012. The starboard water pump is new and there is a spare new one for the port side if it starts leaking, new batteries in 2012 new water intake lines on starboard, and lines for the port side to do it, Upgraded satelitte for gps. The Fire extinguser recertified 2012, new thru haul ball valve on port side, inverter overhauled 2011, Zinc replaced on hull 2012 in motors etc 2011, Bilge aft float assy replaced 2012.
- The 450 has a great fly bridge with large lounge seating with dining table, full instrumentation, starboard helm control station, wet bar with icemaker. Great Helm with electronics, Newer enclosure and top.
- Located along the port side of this yacht is the fully equipped galley with both under-counter as well as overhead storage. Fully equipped, the galley also boasts Corian countertops and a wonderful view out the full size windows. A uniquely designed wet bar with storage and glass racks sits at the edge of the galley area, a welcome convenience and a beautiful addition to the Salon decor
- Dual helms with full electronics at both stations. As you walk a few steps up from the salon is a full size pilothouse with guest seating for four on a covered ultra leatheounge. There is a nice capt' s chair, and allows for 360 degree view .. She has full instrumentation, gauges, electrical switches, To starboard is a watertight sliding exit door to allow for line handling.
- The spacious master stateroom features a very nice Queen size berth. It has built in storage, twin nightstands, mirrored ceiling with cedar lined closets. This master stateroom has a great entertainment center including TV, stereo receiver and CD player. Lots of storage, including dresser with four drawers, and hanging locker . The VIP stateroom is very nice and has a queen sized island berth with built in storage, cedar lined closet and .. Both staterooms make use of solid, highly polished cherry millwork and accents If you need more sleeping arrangements besides the two staterooms there is a foldout single bed situated in the salon loveseat, along with the sectional couch makes sleeping capacity to 6.
- Engine Room and mecahnical
- Cummins Diesals , Bow thruster , Generator , Inverter, new fluid in steering 2011, new injectors 2011 new rudders seals and shaft seal etc in 2011 , new batteries in 2012 new water intake lines on starboard . Fire ex recertified 2012, ew thru haul ball valve on port side, inverter overhauled 2011, Zinc replaced on hull 2012 in motors etc 2011, Shoulder height engine room access, and significant additional storage is found through a large aft deck hatch in the cockpit/ , with high gloss cherry wood and ultra leather throughout. This yacht includes virtually all available manufacturer installed options and several additional upgrades
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- No description
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Russ Schafer 954-445-2290 cell