- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Owner is ready to move up to a bigger Carver. Cummins Diesels 1100 hours !Upper and lower helm, Full size washer dryer , davit, spacious and nice interior. Offers are encouraged !
Davit, tender , Washer dryer ,
This boat is easy to see in Ft. Lauderdale.
- Overview & Upgrades
- The Carver 450 C2C is a yacht of exceptional layout and design with a very nice pilothouse. The owner has improved many things on this vessel and it has different nav upstairs (1250 Raymarine with chart) separate from downstairs so you have redundant electronics. Upgrades New water heater in 2011 New bow thruster in 2012 New bottom job in 2012 Props balanced in 2012 New radios in 2011 New upstairs enclosures 2011 Mechanics New injectors 2011 New rudders seals and shaft seal etc in 2012 Starboard water pump is new and there is a spare new one for the port side if it starts leaking New batteries in 2012 New water intake lines on starboard, and lines for the port side Upgraded satellite for GPS Fire extinguisher re-certified 2012 New thru haul ball valve on port side Inverter overhauled 2011 Zinc replaced on hull 2012 in motors, etc. 2011 Bilge aft float assy replaced 2012.
- Master The spacious master stateroom features a very nice queen size berth. It has built in storage, twin nightstands, mirrored ceiling with cedar lined closets. There is also a great entertainment center including TV, stereo receiver and CD player. Lots of storage, including dresser with four drawers, and hanging locker . VIP The VIP stateroom is very nice and has a queen sized island berth with built in storage, cedar lined closet solid, highly polished cherry mill work and accents. Other If you need more sleeping arrangements besides the two staterooms there is a fold out single bed situated in the salon love seat, along with the sectional couch - takes sleeping capacity to 6.
- Located along the port side of this yacht is the fully equipped galley with both under-counter and overhead storage, Corian counter tops and a wonderful view out the full size windows. A uniquely designed wet bar with storage and glass racks sits at the edge of the galley area, a welcome convenience and a beautiful addition to the salon decor
- Fly Bridge & Pilothouse
- Fly Bridge The 450 has a great fly bridge with large lounge seating, dining table, full instrumentation, starboard helm control station, wet bar with ice maker, great helm with electronics, newer enclosure and top. Pilothouse Dual helms with full electronics at both stations. A few steps up from the salon is a full size pilothouse with guest seating for four on a covered ultra leather lounge. There is a nice Captains chair that allows for 360 degree views. She has full instrumentation, gauges, electrical switches and to starboard is a watertight sliding exit door to allow for line handling.
- Engine Room & Mechanical
- Cummins diesels Bow thruster Generator New fluid in steering 2011 New injectors 2011 New rudders seals and shaft seal etc in 2011 New batteries in 2012 New water intake lines on starboard . Fire ex recertified 2012 New thru haul ball valve on port side Inverter overhauled 2011 Zinc replaced on hull 2012 in motors etc 2011 Shoulder height engine room access Significant additional storage is found through a large aft deck hatch in the cockpit High gloss cherry wood and ultra leather throughout This yacht includes virtually all available manufacturer installed options and several additional upgrades.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Agent Russ Schafer 954-445-2290 Russ@DenisonYachtSales.com My Biography Page