- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Engine Type
BEST PRICE IN THE WORLD !!!!!This 41 Cockpit motoryacht is a great value and ready for a new owner. Great cockpit , aftdeck with wind doors.She is powered with Volvo's Common rail Technoolgy with only 565 Hours . Other great features include: Raymarine C120, Bow thruster, Tridata, Flatscreens, great aft deck ,and spacious cockpit with great layout. Interior looks great with great space for a liveaboard or the great loop with economic common rails. Great engine s and OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS !!! Just make the trip 3 day trip with no issues !!
PRICED TO SELL !!!! JUST GOT to FT LAUDERDALE will be the next to sell. Lowest Priced in the COUNTRY !!!
- Cockpit ,Aft deck ,and forward deck
- When looking for a boat, many buyers want something with an Aft deck and a cockpit because they are so important. As you enter onboard, it is nice to open the door and enter into the cockpit space .If you are looking for a boat for the Great Loop or just cruising around a cockpit is great for line handling, and allows for activities like swimming, fishing or diving.The cockpit has large swim platform with telescoping swim ladder with Hot & Cold Cockpit Handheld Shower, two rod holders for BBQ or fishing dockside water, shore power and Cable/TV inlet. Another great feature is the great access to the master stateroom. Easy access to the aft deck either way. As you walk up a three steps on molded stairs from the cockpit with a stainless handrail the first area is the aft deck. The aft Deck is a great space to entertain and lounge and is one of the most popular spots on a yacht. Plenty of room to accomadate your guest and easy to communicate with the captain because of the openess. The aft deck is fully enclosed with an enclosure and a nice fiberglass hardtop with wing doors port and starboard and they allow for a great breeze. There is aft bench seat with storage beneath. Across is access to the main salon or access to the helm..As you walk forward through the wing doors there is a welded stainless railing for safety and gives you something to hold to while underway . Others features standard on this yacht include rub rail with stainless steel Insert, Stainless thru Hulls above the waterline, bow Cleats, spring Cleats, Stern Cleats all in the right loactions. Towards the bow is a Maxwell electric windlass with gypsy, foot Switches for operation as well as up stairs. The anchor is one of the best and is a Simpson Lawrence Delta Plow Anchor with All Chain. Remote Control Spotlight w/Cover,electric air Horn, and stainless fender racks. Everything you Need !
- Helm or Flybridge deck
- The Flybridge helm is another great design and has plenty of seating for friends and family and most important is open to the aft deck for easy communication from both decks. It has every system you need including BOW THRUSTER , Raymarine C120 GPS , Hydraulic steering,volvo gauges and controls . It has trim tabs , Sea Key , and spotlight. The helm is located center and has two pedestal-style captain's chairs with molded-In Footrest. Aft on starboard is an L shaped small settee with storage and drawer with refrigerator beneath.There is a wet bar with sink , ice maker ,and cup holders .There is a light colored bimini top with full enclosure containing u shape smileys with openings that allows ocean breezes. There is carpet snap down carpet which is easy removeable for cleaning and molded-In Footrest.
- Main Salon
- As you enter the main salon of the with rich cherry wood decor and light colored softgoods, you are amazed how the fit it all in. This is truely great design and spacious interior and bigger then many boats in her class. As you look to port a nice L shaped ultra-Leather sofa with designer pillows, and it converts to double berth for another couple or guest, and a nice matching barrel chair across to starboard. The Dual Level Wrap-Around Windows allow for plenty of light . There are privacy curtains and 20" Flat Panel TV with DVD Player,Clarion AM/FM/CD Player, Clarion Stereo Speakers ,Clarion CD Changer. there is a small Built-In Table with storage On Starboard with three removable access panels with engine access.
- The well designed galley is located all the forward end of the salon and to starboard side. She has beautiful charcoal (synthetic) granite counter tops and go very well with the Cherry decor. The galley has everything you need and is well appointed with Novakool Refrigerator and separated freezer, princess cooktop, built in coffee maker, microwave and convection oven and stainless sink. As you look below the galley there are large amounts of storage accessed via a hatch in the galley sole. This is a perfect place for extra supplies for extended cruises. There is counter level Storage Lockers and four drawers along withLazy-Susan storage under the Counter top.Outlets and lighting just like at home. The dinette is done in a matching neutral ultra leather and is across from the galley to port with very comfortable seating There is seating for four with a beautiful cherry wood table with storage beneath both seats. There is a shelf for storage or personal decoration. This yacht is very comfortable and has everything you need while living aboard or extended cruisng!
- Master and guest Staterooms
- The Master stateroom is a spacious design and has two great ways to access. First, via the Sliding Door with screen and privacy curtains from cockpit and second, is from the salon. It features beautiful cherry world decor accents with nice offset island queen berth to starboard with cherry trim and built in night stand.While lying in bed you can watch a Flex vison 15" Flat Panel TV with DVD player. Great storage space including two drawers and twin hanging lockers, there is a bookcase located on theupper shelves for your reading material .The A/C blows cold and is this master berth is very comfortable. As you enter the nice en-suite head through the cherry door you will see separate stall shower with seating, storage locker and a clear folding door for easy access.The decor matches the uniform charcoal colored granite-coat unit and has a molded-in sink. The toilet is one of the best and is . Vac U Flsh Head System with tank monitor. Comfortable cruising at its best! Other featurs include air condition v ent,molded-In sink storage ,Hot & Cold Pressure Water , opening port light, 12 volt lighting with outlights, towel rack and Mirrored lockers are all standard features that make this yacht feel at home. VIP Stateroom The Guest stateroom is located forward and will be comfortable for your guest. This built in step up is a well designed stateroom with friends and family in mind. They will feel right at home in this stateroom.There is large offset transverse double berth runs port to starboard with flex-Vision Flip-Down Flat Panel TV withDVD Player. Private seaprated air conditioning system, hanging lockers, and private access to the ensuite guest head. The softgoods are nicely in light colors and flows well through each stateroom with cherrywood accents. Reading Lights, Halogen Lighting,120v Outlet,Anchor Locker Access w/Mirrored Hatch,(3) Overhead Storage Locker. The guest head is forward and has matching Granite-coat Counter Tops and is well accented and can be accessed thru a door in the salon or directly from the forward stateroom. It has a Vac U Flush Head System with Tank Monitor, Ac vent, towel rack and all the features of your head at home. Very comforatble and well done.
- Common Rail Diesal Engines
- The " Mikim 1 " has a bow thruster for easy docking and is powered with Diesel D6 VOLVO 370 Hp common rail technology and one of the most efficent diesals around . There are a few 41's on the market but some have less power and don't proform as well. If you desire service Volvo Service centers are located throughout the United States and the international world. It is hard to match the proformance and efficency of the D6 370Hp . If you are unfamiliar with the common rail technology you should read up! The common rail technology electronically injects diesel into each of the cylinders through a pressurized fuel rail at a remarkable 26,000 PSI through computer controlled electronic injectors. The hi-tech injectors and the incredibly high pressures allows the engines to burn the diesel much more efficient then previous diesals and dramatically reduces the smoking and noise usually associated with diesel power and providing even better economy. Her Twin Volvo Penta D-6 / 370hp Common Rail Diesel Engines have low 525 Hours and have been well maintained Kohler 8 kw with ONLY 240 hours 8EOZD Diesel Generator w/Advanced Digital Controls with Single Racor R-20 Spin-On Fuel Filter For Generator Two Racor 900MA Fuel Filters for the Main Engines with twin Aluminum 127allon Fuel Tanks port and starboard,Twin Aluminum 55 Gallon Auxilary Fuel Tanks located aft ,Fuel Valves (auxiliary to main) and electric fuel Transfer System, Reverse Oil Change System Connected To Main Engines & Gen, Fire Boy Fe - 241 Automatic Fire Extinguishing with four engine room Blowers. There is 12 v lighting, and decent access to bronze sea water strainers for Main Engines, Generator and Air Conditioning. She has Dripless Shaft Logs with 1500 GPH with float switches, and prefferd Underwater Exhaust.
- Electronics and Electrical Systems
- Great electronics with Raymarine is regarded as one of the best known and easy to use GPS's on the market. The Raymarine E120 Color Chartplotter r with GPS antenna is rated as a top of the line. Raydome 2 KW 24 mile radar There is a Raymarine TriData Display with three screens of information,Raymarine VHF Radio w/DSC with VHF Antenna, There is a separate Lowerance 3500 Depth Sounder with Richie Compass. Electrical systems The AC electrical service is a dual 120v / 30amp system via two shore power cords for dockside service OR remote start onboard diesel Kohler 8 kw with only 240 hours. The DC system is 12v powered by 5 gel cell batteries. Guest Battery Switches Two Battery Chargers Dual Battery Isolators Galvanic Bonding System w/Pro-Mariner Monitor DC Electrical Panel w/Volt Meter AC Electrical Panel w/Volt Meters & Amp Meters
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Russ Schafer Russ@denisonyachtsales.com 954-445-2290 cell