- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Diamond 6CTA8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Professionally maintained, with recent upgrades and current survey. One of Carver's best-selling aft cabin models ever built. She is powered with the preferred 420 HP Cummins Diesels. The15' beam allows two generous staterooms with ensuite heads and private stall showers. The galley is down with ample counter space and storage. A full-sized dinette is opposite that converts to a double berth. The salon is spacious and comfortable. The large aft deck adds space with hard top and full enclosure. Motivated owner is ready, and anxious to move to larger vessel. Bring any and all creative offers. This will be the next 440 sold.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The interior is finished in bright maple, and tasteful soft goods. Two private staterooms feature double berths and abundant storage. The aft stateroom has a convenient private head compartment with shower, while the forward guest room features private access to the second head compartment also with shower. A convertible dinette/ lounge and L-shaped sofa provide additional sleeping accommodations as well as seating for daytime entertaining. The guest stateroom is forward with an over/under berth, and private entrance to the guest/day head. The head is equipped with separate shower and vanity. Going aft on the port side is the convertible dinette with storage below. The galley features generous cabinets and counter space to complement the full size appliances. There is a clothes washer in the lower pantry area as well. The large salon area features an L shaped sofa, sate of the art sound system, and seating. Down three steps is the master stateroom with island berth, complete with hanging lockers drawer storage, and private head with large shower. Up three steps from the salon is the fully enclosed aft deck with refrigerator. Three steps from the aft deck is the bridge with a swivel helm seat, a double bench aft and another large bench forward. Both the aft deck and bridge have recently installed enclosures.
- Main Salon
- 6’ + ceiling height L-shaped sofa bed Side chair Stereo/TV (cable wired) Antennae selector (internal or external power) Abundant storage Electrical panel Mini blinds with curtains
- Dinette & Galley
- Full size refrigerator/freezer Electric Stove, oven Microwave Stainless fixtures Storage in cabinets, lockers, and Drawers Engine room access under stairs Oversize dinette
- Master Stateroom
- Double island walk around bed Full dresser Closet Oversized hanging locker Storage compartments TV and telephone (wired) Mood lighting Vanity with mirror and lights Private head, walk-in shower and sink Sliding windows with screens/curtains
- Guest Stateroom
- Double bed, over bunk is removable Storage compartment with seating Mood lighting TV and telephone (wired) Private head, walk-in shower and sink Two cabin portholes with curtains Deck hatch
- Full stainless steel bow rail with intermediate rails Remote spotlight Safety Guards 8 stainless steel cleats Navigation lights Dual trumpet horn Anchor with chain Power Winch Electric Windlass Chain Locker Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Shower (4) BC Fire Extinguishers CG Safety Package Life Jackets Bilge Alarms Full Enclosure Canvas Covers Swim Platform Swim Ladder Aft deck hardtop with full enclosure Bennett trim tabs Dockside freshwater hookup
- Electronics & Helm
- VHF Radios, Icom 126DSC Radar; Raytheon R21XX Depth Finder; Raytheon, V850 GPS; Northstar 951x, Raytheon Raychart 610 Autopilot; Robertson AP300x Remote Spotlight Compass; 4” Ritchie Helm Seating
- Generator, Kohler 9.0 kw, 1700 HRS 2-50 amp shore power cables 2-50/125 amp shore power outlets Battery charger/battery switches (3) New batteries Hot water heater Reverse cycle marine air AC/Heat systems
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x Cummins 420 HP, 6CTA8,3-M2 1250 Hours; Fresh Water cooled; Marine Air A/C Reverse Cycle Units Pressure Hot/ Cold to Galley and both Heads FireBoy Extinguishing System Racor Fuel Filters (3) Bilge pumps Glendenning synchronizer Trim Tabs
- Dinghy in photos is not included
- Broker's Comment
- This is a marina maintained (i.e. Open Checkbook), low hour offering. A very favorable current survey is available. She is ready to cruise, a weekend retreat, or live aboard, and shows like a much newer vessel. The owner is Motivated, and ready to move up; winter storage is already paid, so bring any and all creative offers. We will sell this one! Conveniently located in New Rochelle, near to NY airports. Courtesy showings easily accommodated.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.