- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 340-hp (Closed Cooling)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1988 SEA RAY 340 EXPRESS CRUISER OFFERS A GREAT CRUISING PLATFORM -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Features Twin MerCruiser 454-cid 340-hp Gas Engine's (Closed Cooling & Straight Shaft Inboards) with only 520 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Sleeping Accommodations for Four, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Central Vacuum System, Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Helm Cover, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes @ asking price (1) 2003 Classic Tri-Axle Boat Trailer, Model 18000, 34-36 all aluminum, 2 electric drum brakes, aluminum 16" rims with 8 lugs, 6 new tires 2011. Store your boat yourself and save.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The 340 Express Cruiser proved to be one of Sea Rays most popular models during the 1980s. A big boat by the standards of her day, the 340's sleek styling and spacious interior were her chief attributes. Built on a solid fiberglass hull with prop pockets and a wide 12-foot beam, three floorplans were offered during her production years, all with the forward stateroom open to the main cabin. The original layout was arranged with the dinette to starboard and a small galley and settee to port. In 1986 Sea Ray came out with a more functional interior featuring a big U-shaped galley as well as a reconfigured dinette. Finally, in 1988 the island berth in the bow stateroom was replaced with a full-width bed and (optional) built-in entertainment center. Topside, the 340's single-level cockpit included double-wide helm and companion seats and a removable bench seat at the transom. Large hatches provide good access to the engines. A radar arch, transom door, side exhausts, and a swim platform were standard.
- Forward Berth (Drawer Storage Underneath) w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker to Port Forward Berth Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Convertible Dinette to Port (NEWER Upholstery) Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Central Vacuum System Bar / Prep-Area Aft of Dinette Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Microwave Oven Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric)
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & CD-Changer
- (2) Batteries (NEWER) (2) Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Emergency Start System
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens & Canvas Covers Windlass Anchor (Note Bow Pulpit w/Teak Accents) Anchor Locker Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder (3) Windshield Wipers Radar Arch Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (2) Built-In Rod Holders
- Trim Tabs (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Helm & Dash Cover) Bottom Paint (FRESH 2012) Dockside Water Inlet Tri-Axle Trailer Included @ Asking Price!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 723-7234, (330) 441-1349 cell or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.