- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V10 1100
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Sarnico 65 Special is a big, bold, hardtop express designed to get you where you want go quickly and in style. With a top speed of 36 knots and a spacious cockpit designed for day-cruising this beaity is a well-equipped performer.
The walkaround main deck has forward sun lounge, teak decks, and spacious cockpit. The retractable hard top offers open-air cruising or full enclosure when needed. The helm is located to starboard with a Raymarine electronics package and captain & companion seating. There is a companion lounge to port side and a large U-shaped cockpit lounge with table to starboard. A center walk-through divides the stern into two large sun lounges with easy access to the swim platform and tender.
Below we find an open salon with roomy dinette, entertainment center, full galley, and two private staterooms. There is a master suite with double berth and full accommodations. The mid-cabin guest stateroom has full accommodations. Crew quarters are located in the stern.
Powered by twin 1100-hp MAN V10 diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 32 knots with a top speed of 36 knots. Well-equipped and professionally maintained, this Sarnico 65 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: all prices are in EU - some sites do not transmit properly
- Open Salon with Full Galley Port Side Large Wrapround Dinette to Starboard Master Suite Forward with Full Accommodations Mid-Cabin Guest Suite Crews Quarter Aft
- Main Deck
- Foredeck Sun Lounge Spacious Cockpit with Retractable Hard Top Starboard Helm with Captain and Companion Seating Port Side Guest Lounge U-Shaped Cockpit Lounge with Table Center Walkthrough to Swim Platform Two Large Sun Pads Aft Teak Decks Zodiac Tender
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine E120 GPS / Chart Plotter Raymarine ST6001 Auto Pilot Raymarine 240E VHF Radio Television DVD Player CD Player Radio Receiver
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1100-hp MAN Diesel Engines Bow Thruster Reverse Cycle HVAC Anchor and Windlass Laundry Full Galley
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: • Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance • Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation • Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded