- 59 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V10 1100 CR
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Ferretti 590 is a luxurious cruiser designed to entertain eighteen guests with overnight accommodations for four. She has an expansive flybridge, open cockpit, spacious salon, and two staterooms to insure comfort, and convenience.
On deck we start at the top with an enormous flybridge with low profile radar arch, upper helm station, guest seating, sun lounge, and on-deck galley. A stairway to starboard leads below to an roomy cockpit with hard top.
The walkaround main deck includes a foredeck sun lounge. The cockpit features a teak deck, bench seating with under-seat lockers. A wide transom door connects to the swim platform with lots of room for swimming, diving, and water sports. Sliding door provides entry to the main deck salon
The air conditioned salon is comfortable and inviting with large windows, warm wood-tones, and leather upholstery. To port there's a large wraparound settee with dining table. Starboard there is a settee, and an entertainment center with TV and stereo. The full galley is down to starboard and includes a laundry. Forward of the salon is an elevated helm station with guest seating. For overnight and extended cruises there are two staterooms. There are two upscale suites with full accommodations.
Powered by twin 1100-hp MAN V10 diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 28 knots. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this Ferretti 590 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
- Technology, design and comfort are combined for optimum results in this exceptional motoryacht, ideal for people accustomed to cruising in style. The 590 incorporates many of the features typical of larger yachts. The sleek and dynamic lines represent a hallmark of this craft, which offers total safety and reliability. The flybridge was designed for utmost privacy. The spacious sleeping quarters comprise two queen sized beds and another cabin with twin berths, all with private toilet, shower and large cupboard. The large salon is bathed in the light provided by large side windows. Natural light is also a feature of the master cabin, which has innovative portlights that allow one to experience the sensation of being immersed in the marine environment.
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch Upper Helm Station Companion Lounge Guest Lounge
- Main Deck
- Walkaround Main Deck Covered Cockpit Swim Platform Spacious Salon with Lower Helm
- Large Salon Opens fo Covered Cockpit Elevated Helm Station with Curved Guest Lounge and Table Forward Wraparound Sofa and Table Port Side Settee and Entertainment Center to Starboard Galley Down to Starboard Master Suite Amidships with Full Accommodations Guest Suite Forward with Full Accommodations
- Electronics & Navigation
- Radar CPS / Chart Plotter Auto Pilot Depth Sounder VHF Radio Television Radio Receiver
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 1100-hp MAN V10 Diesel Engines Kohler Generator 180 l/hr Water Maker Reverse Cycle HVAC Laundry with Washer / Dryer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: • Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance • Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation • Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded