- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE'S A BEAUTIFUL "MONTEREY"
SHE IS THE VERY POPULAR "322 CR" BUILT MY MONTEREY BOATS
THIS BOAT IS POWERED BY TWIN 5.7L VOLVO DUAL PROP I/O'S WITH ONLY 175 HOURS.
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, SEARCH LIGHT, WINDLASS, FULL CAMPER CANVAS ENCLOSURE, ICE MAKER, FORWARD SUNPAD, HELM AND DECK CARPETING, SWIM PLATFORM, AM FM CD PLAYER, DVD PLAYER, TELEVISION, LINEN PACKAGE, MOORING COVER AND SO MUCH MORE.
Monterey has built a boat with well executed crisp styling, solid construction and comfortable cabin accommodations.
Reverse arch and wraparound windshield are an added plus on this boat.
She lacks the bloated, tall freeboard appearance seen in many other express cruisers her size.
Built on a solid deep V hull with moderate beam, the mid cabin floorplan of the Monterey is an attractive mix of Corian counters, a curved earth tone sofa and premium fixtures.
The mid cabin is particularly spacious and privacy curtains separate both sleeping areas from the salon.
Three overhead hatches and five opening ports provide adequate cabin ventilation.
In the cockpit, visibility from the elevated helm is excellent, there is seating for six at the U shaped lounge behind the helm and a wet bar is standard.
Walk through windshield provides access to the bow.
Other features include a foredeck sun pad, a molded pulpit, anchor locker, fender racks at the transom and a foldaway transom seat.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE MID CABIN SLEEPS 2 ON THE DINETTE CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY LARGE SALON AREA ENCLOSED HEAD WALK THRU WINDSHIELD TRANSOM DOOR LEADING TO THE SWIM PLATFORM
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK COFFEE MAKER UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS CORIAN COUNTERTOPS RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS GPS RUDDER ANGLE INDICATOR FUEL GAUGE WTH FULL INSTRUMENTATION FUME DETECTOR FISH FINDER VHF MARINE RADIO SPEED INDICATOR
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT KOHLER GENERATOR SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER ICE MAKER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN BILGE PUMPS GENERATOR HUSH COVER TRIM TABS POLARITY INDICATORS WINDASS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR RACKS FOR FENDERS FORWARD SUNPAD FULL CAMPER CANVAS ENCLOSURE FENDERS HELM AND DECK CARPETING BOW PULPIT ELECTRONICS ARCH SCREENS SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINES WALK THRU TRANSOM
- CABIN FEATURES
- CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES THROW PILLOWS CHERRYWOOD CABINETRY OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS PADDED CARPETING ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE HOLDING TANK MONITOR SHOWER EXHAUST FANS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS PARALLEL START SWITCH COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- HOLDING TANK MONITOR AM FM CD PLAYER DVD PLAYER FIBERGLASS MUFFLERS TV HOOK UP TELEVISION COCKPIT ICE MAKER LINEN PACKAGE MOORING COVER NEW HOTWATER HEATER NEW BELLOWS IN 2011
- Mears Point YS
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.