CATHLEEN is Winner of NHYC Opening Day awards, Wooden Boat Festival Awards and Newport Beach Top 10 Most Interesting Sail Boats over the last two years.
- Forward is a spacious V-berth stateroom with two port lights, reading lamps, cedar lined hanging lockers, storage under berth, abundant lighting and privacy door. Next aft is an enclosed head with shower. New s/s port lights and LED lighting. Continuing aft from the forward head and to starboard there is the galley, featuring a black granite counter top, two-burner propane stove and oven, microwave oven, standup refrigerator, and opening port light. On the port side is a stateroom with upper and lower berths. Next aft and up three steps is the main salon. To port is the navigation station that offers a 360 view, large chart table, Icom VHF 504, Raymarine Chart Plotter and Radar display C-120 and Raymarine 6002 autopilot. To starboard is the wine locker. Forward of the wine locker is a trash receptacle and in the next door forward is a freezer. On top of this counter top is the entertainment center which features an MP3 connection, sound amplifier. Continuing aft are two chairs with storage behind them, across and to port is a straight settee. To starboard is the aft cabin. This cabin features its own head and center lined double bed. From the salon and up to steps through the companionway is the cockpit and custom cockpit table, (4) Harken S/T Winches, beverage holders and canopy sunshade. On the cabin top a custom salon hatch was added. The mast has been repainted, standing rigging and running rigging has been replaced. Moving forward to the bow you will notice the dinghy and custom racks, all new anchoring system and roller furling system for the headsail.
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- Icom VHF 504 Raymarine Chart Plotter and Radar Display C-120 Raymarine Autopilot 6002 W (2) Displays Raymarine Wind Display Raymarine Boat Speed & Navigation Display Raymarine Radar MP3 Connection, Sound amplifier, (10) Stereo Speakers
- MECHANICAL SYSTEM
- 75 HP Yanmar Diesel with 230 HRs Morse Throttle Controls on Binnacle New Prop Shaft Fresh Water Electric Head (2) Burner Force Ten Propane Stove and Oven Domestic Refrigeration Freezer – Edgestar AC/12V EdgeStar Wine Cooler (2) New Water Tanks (2) New Fuel Tanks
- ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
- New electrical wiring and panels (4) New AGM Batteries that produce 800 AMP hours 2500 Watt Heart Inverter AC Generator
- DECK AND HULL
- Built in 1960 by Driscoll Custom Yachts in San Diego, CA, CATHLEEN is strip planked with mahogany over oak ribs. The hull is painted white with gold cove and boot stripes. The coach top and cockpit coamings as well as the mahogany toe rail are finished bright. There are (10) new stainless steel port lights in the hull sides, a large opening hatch in the foredeck and cabin top. The salon has windows on all sides and extends aft from the mast, opening onto the cockpit through large cockpit doors. The 12 foot cockpit is spacious with plenty of room for an evening of alfresco dining around the ultra custom removable mahogany cockpit table. Electric Windlass Plow Anchor with Chain and Rode (4) Harken S/T # 46 Winches (1) Harken S/T # 15 Winch New Standing Rigging New Running Rigging (1) North Main Sail (1) North 135% Genoa (1) North 155% Genoa Stern Anchor with Chane and Rode
- SAILS AND RIGGING
- Aluminum Mast W/ Internal Halyards New Standing Rigging New Running Rigging (1) North Main Sail (1) North 135% Genoa (1) North 155% Genoa
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- 10.5 Achilles Hard Bottom Dinghy 8Hp Honda Outboard Lifesling Full Boat Cover Main Sail Cover Cap Rail Cover Ultra Custom Cockpit Table Sun Shade
- CATHLEEN is Winner of NHYC Opening Day awards, Wooden Boat Festival Awards and Newport Beach Top 10 Most Interesting Sail Boats over the last two years.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed. Boat will be sold fully found with exception of tools, binoculars and misc personal gear, including hand-held VHF.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent Tom Corkett at (949) 642-5735 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org