- 66 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED SAVE $65,000, CALL NOW LIKE NEW FACTORY REBUILT ENGINES LOW HOURS TURN KEY, OWNER MUST SELL PURCHASING NEW BOAT!!!!
MAKE AN OFFER TODAY!!!
THIS BEAUTIFUL OCEAN SPORT FISH WON'T LAST LONG,
CALL PETE MARCUCCI AT 617-2180-7253........
- NEW LISTING GREAT SUPER SPORT
- New to the market Knot Normal is in great condition has been a proven fishing boat and great for entertaining with Master ensuite cabin, VIP Ensuite Cabin and two stateroom and 2 head & showers. Low engine hours factory rebuilt.
- Sportfishing Luxury
- Sportfishing luxury on a grand scale describes the 66 Super Sport, the largest boat in the Ocean fleet during the 1990s and still a handsome yacht today in spite of her age. She’s basically an improved (and easier riding) version of the earlier 63 Super Sport with a deeper forefoot, a reshaped transom, additional fuel, and a newly configured flybridge. The 66 is built on a tapered modified- V hull with cored hullsides and a nearly flat 3 degrees of tran- som deadrise. Belowdecks, her lavish (and innovative) floorplan is arranged with the galley and dinette forward and a step up from the huge salon. There are four staterooms on the lower level with the full-beam master suite located beneath the galley. The cockpit comes with molded tackle centers, cockpit controls, in-deck fish box, and direct engine room access. Topside, the factory hardtop and built-in radar arch were standard, and the massive flybridge includes three pedestal seats, a wet bar, and lounge seating for a crowd. Additional features include teak covering boards, laundry center with washer/dryer, central vacuum system, and a bow pul- pit. Standard 1,040hp 12V-92s will cruise the Ocean 66 at 25 knots and deliver a top speed in the high 20s.
- Engine Brand: Twin Detroit Engine Model: Ti12V92 (1100HP) Engine Hours: 420 hrs (Factory Overhauled in 2006)
- 4 Cabins & 4 Heads: Master, VIP Fwd, 2 Staterooms.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.