- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
*Huge Price reduction* Owner has to get this vessel SOLD.....
This is the best deal on the market if you are looking for a quality Performance cruiser.
The owner has take the negotiation out of this deal and has priced it at his bottom line AS IS price.This is a very unique oppertunity to buy a very clean like new 42ft yacht for way under market value.
This vessel is new to the market and the only 42i available on the west coast. Irtilac has a 2 cabin 2 head layout with spacious salon. For additional information or to set up an appointment to see this vessel in person please feel free to call the listing agent at any time day or night. I look forward to hearing from you.
- Major Price Reduction * Owner Has To Sell Fast*
- From $220,000 to $187,000 As Is The Owner of this amazing yacht has to Sell and This is a very amazing opportunity if you act now.
- Raymarine E-80 Chartplotter w/Nav chip Raymarine 2kw Radar Raymarine ST 6002 Autopilot Raymarine ST 60 Wind Raymarine ST 60 Tridata Raymarine ST 60 Wind Repeater Raymarine ST 60 Tridata Repeter Icom 422 VHF
- Electrical Sail Handeling
- Harken Electric cabin top winch (2) Harken Electric Genoa Winches
- Ships Electrical Systems
- Prosine 1800w Inverter With Remote Shore Power Coard Extra House Battery Electric Windlass 110v 12-gallon Hot Water Heater w/heat exchanger 110v Shorepower Circuit w/outlets 12v Refrigeration Stereo with 2 speakers in Salon & 2 speakers in Cockpit
- Yanmar 54hp w/308 engine hours Fresh water transom shower Hot & Cold pressure water 2 holding tanks Lifeline gates Boarding ladder Teak Toe Rails 2-burner stove & Oven In-Mast furling System Pro Furl Genoa Furling System Double Berth in Salon Teak Cockpit floor Teak Cockpit Table Mid ship cleats Outboard engine bracket Spur on prop shaft Safety Package Anchor package Propane tank
- Custom Dodger with convertable option Connector to bimini Bimini Cockpit Table Cover Wheel Covers Hatch Covers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.