- 97 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: Italy) The Ferretti Custom Line 97 is a classic flybridge motor yachts. She will meet your expectations with a spacious flybridge, wheelhouse, expansive main deck with master suite, and lower deck with guest staterooms for eight, and accommodations for a crew that will insure a quality cruise.
A flying bridge tops this motor yacht with a hard top over helm and lounge. The lounge is forward with helm and guest seating with access to the wheelhouse. A wet bar provides refreshment and sun bathers have a large aft deck to pursue their tans. Forward a stairway leads below to a wheelhouse with lower helm station and guest lounge while a winding stairway aft leads below to a covered cockpit.
The main deck has walkaround deck with forward cushioned sun lounge and covered cockpit aft with a convertible lounge and dining area with table and chairs. Dual stairways connect the cockpit with the swim platform and tender garage.The main salon connects with the cockpit through sliding doors. A formal seating area, dining room, and galley fill most of the main deck with a full-beam master suite forward.
The lower deck has private staterooms with accommodations for eight. The two VIP staterooms feature double berths and full accommodations. There are two guest staterooms with twin berths and en suite heads with showers. Crew quarters quarters accommodate a crew of seven.
Powered by twin 2400-hp MTU diesel engines this beauty will cruise with comfort and dependability. There is reverse cycle HVAC unit with digital controls for interior comfort, generators for offshore electrical power, and watermaker for lots of fresh water. Well equipped, she is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information on this Custom Line 97 and to schedule a showing.
Note: all prices are in EU - some sites do not transmit properl
- Open Flybridge with Hard Top Upper Helm Station Guest Lounge Wet Bar Sun Lounge Access to Wheelhouse Stairway to Cockpit Wheelhouse with Lower Helm Station and Guest Lounge
- Main Deck
- Walkaround Main Deck Teak Deck Foredeck Sun Lounge Covered Cockpit with Convertible Lounge Dining Table and Chairs Swim Platform with Tender Garage Sliding Door Entry to Salon Spacious Salon with Dining Area and Galley Master Suite Forward
- Lower Deck
- Four Guest Suites Two Double Suites Two Twin Suites Crew Quarters
- Electronics & Navigation
- Naviagation Center Furuno Radar Simrad Auto Pilot Simrad VHF Radio Compass Television Set DVD Player CD Player Radio Receiver
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 2400-hp MTU Diesel Engines 50-hp Bow Thruster 160,000 BTU Condaria Reverse Cycle HVAC Idromar 230 l/hr Water Maker Kohler Generator
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: • Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance • Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation • Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded