- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- CR 900 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a nice 2007 45’ Bertram powered with desirable 900hp Common Rail MAN diesels. It has a great 3 stateroom layout with two heads. She has had several recent upgrades. This yacht was not delivered new until 2010!!!
Owner is looking for a larger yacht.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Once aboard the roomy cockpit entry to the salon is on the starboard side. Salon features an L-shaped sofa on the port side with TV entertainment center, electrical panel and chair to the starboard. Forward of the salon is the L-shaped dinette to starboard and galley to port. The full berth master stateroom is forward and has a private head. To the starboard is a guest stateroom with side-by-side berths. On the port side is the 3rd stateroom with over/under bunks.
- L-shaped sofa with storage compartment below Samsung flat screen TV (2012) Teak trimmed windows w/teak blinds All salon furniture recovered with Faux / Leather 5-2012 Stereo system - Pioneer Rotating arm chair Overhead lighting Dinette table with L-shaped settee Teak overhead grab rails Storage cabinets
- Galley and Dinette
- GE microwave oven Princess 2-burner stovetop Corian Sienna Aurora galley countertop w/bone sink Isotherm freezer Refrigerator Ample storage Teak and holly flooring galley and dinette
- Master Stateroom
- Full walkaround berth w/storage below 15" Flatscreen TV Storage in upper teak cabinets surrounding master berth Pull out drawer aft below berth A/C control panel 110V outlet
- Guest Stateroom - Starboard
- Side-by-side berths Hanging locker Stereo/CD player Night stand w/pull out drawer 15" Flat screen TV Reading lights A/C control panel 110V outlet
- Guest Stateroom - Port
- Over/under bunks Stereo/CD player Hanging locker Storage below lower berth Washer/dryer (2) Heads Raritan Electric head Fiberglass molded shower Teak face w/curved cabinetry below vanity countertop • Sink with storage underneath Mirror above sink Corian vanity countertop, w/bone sink 110V outlet
- Deck Equipment
- Bow sprit w/ anchor roller assembly Outriggers Lewmar windlass Glendinning 50 amp shore power cord w/cablemaster Forward mounted spotlight
- Custom aft rail system with welded rocket launcher, rod holders-fabricated with larger belly band for more room on bridge Forward mounted spotlight (2) Helm chairs Forward seating - fwd. of helm Sea Tel TV-at-Sea antenna control system 6-Rod rocket launcher Pipewelders hardtop with molded-in quartz lights 3-sided enclosure
- (2) Furuno Gps / Plotters Ritchie Compass Furuno FCV-585 Simrad AP26 Autopilot - New 2012 ICOM 504 VHF Pioneer VSC-516 AV multi-channel receiver Fusion MS-IP600 Ipod/Iphone player-radio with new speakers (2012)
- Fishbox plates in cockpit sole Live well Bait freezer Transom molded fishbox Fresh & saltwater washdowns Molded-in boarding steps Transom door with lift up gate (6) Rod holders in gunwale, (2) port, (2) starboard and (2) in transom Rupp outriggers (2) Clearing rod holders in each cockpit wing
- Electrical System
- Kohler Generator w/ sound shield 220/120V AC 24/14V DC Glendenning shore cable system 24V 50 Amp battery charger Vannor Master 60 Amp battery equalizer
- Engine Room and Mechanical Equipment
- 2) 16,000 BTU CruisAir AC w/ reverse heat Trim tabs Quicksilver galvanic isolator Hydraulic steering system Oil exchange system (3) Bilge pumps Washer/ Dryer Kohler generator 10EOZD
- Recent Upgrades
- Engine cooling system professionally cleaned Cockpit canvas cover – 2011 New Windlass motor – 2012 MAN replaced both flywheel gaskets under MAN warranty Complete MAN 400 hour service completed 3/2012 Replaced salon upholstery with Faux/Leather 5/2012 UMT 1000lb davit – 5/2012 11’ Walker Bay Hypolon Tender with 25hp Yamaha 5/2012 New Cable Master motor – covered under warranty – 6/2012 New bottom paint - 6/2012 New trim tabs – 6/2012 New Simrad Autopilot AP26 – 9/2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.