- 78 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Levant” is a well-constructed Chuck Paine design that combines yacht quality amenities and practical owner/operator function. She is constructed of aluminum with just enough exterior teak and stainless to enhance her lines and increase her safety.
Twin Northern Lights generators, Wesmar stabilizers and bow thruster, Hurricane diesel heat, watermaker and dual anchor chute system with 24v windlass make her ready for the most adventurous of yachtsmen to explore the far reaches of their cruising imagination.
In 2009, “Levant” was refit in San Remo, Italy and enjoyed a complete Awlgrip paint job, the addition of crew quarters aft, reworking of the anchoring system, major service of stabilizers, and many fine custom improvements to her aesthetics and function.
She is located in Florida and available for inspection at a moment’s notice. With her comfortable owner and guest accommodations, separate crew quarters, massive aft deck and flybridge, and long range capabilities, your opportunities with “Levant” are virtually limitless.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Her efficient performance is insured by the round-bilged forward bottom, transitioning to a chine aft, with a single spray rail and a relatively high prismatic coefficient of 0.67. A full length keel protects the propeller and rudder. The modest draft of just five feet, six inches is very reasonable given the presence of a full-length keel to reduce the grounding risk and dampen the yachts roll in a seaway. Welded aluminum construction makes for the impressive strength and moderately light displacement, which increases Levant’s efficiency in order to maximize the usable range and top speed. Levant’s tanks provide 3800 gallons of fuel capacity and 520 gallons of fresh water capacity. These tanks are all integral, lending further structural strength to the hull and forming a double bottom wherever they occur. The waste and gray water tanks are of solid aluminum construction. She has transatlantic range via the Bermuda/Azores route if driven at a speed of 8 to 9 knots depending upon wind and current conditions. The aft deck can be entered either through the port or starboard weather boards or by the remote controlled passarelle aft. All the way aft is the separate crew quarters with dedicated A/C system, crew berth, head, shower and marble topped vanity. The spacious aft deck has teak decking, a large seating area with custom built dining table, engine room access, dual med mooring capstans, lazarette access, engine and thruster controls, shore cord inlets port and starboard and can be protected from sun and weather by full canvas. The salon is entered by a weather proof swinging door and includes an inviting seating area to starboard with couch and coffee table. All American Cherry woodwork and wainscot panels overhead give a warm and inviting feel. To port is a large built-in Cherry cabinet with storage and forward to port is the dining area with comfortable seating for six. Wood blinds and window treatments provide a high end finished look. Up three steps to the completely equipped galley with Granite counter tops, quality appliances and copious amounts of storage is an on board chef’s delight. Forward of the galley is a complete lower helm with pilothouse doors port and starboard for access to the Portuguese bridge. A three person dinette is in the pilothouse to port and the custom Cherry staircase to the flybridge is to starboard. Access to the berthing accommodations is forward to starboard in the pilothouse. Down the curved stairway to the accommodations area, the full beam master stateroom is aft. The VIP guest stateroom is forward and the third stateroom is to port. The master stateroom has a king size centerline berth with matching cherry headboard and large drawer storage below. On the port side of the stateroom is a comfortable settee and to starboard is a built in credenza with storage. Incorporated into the forward bulkhead are two large his and hers closets and an electronics armoire. Aft of the master berth is a split head arrangement with head, bidet and vanity to starboard and a large stall shower with double sink vanity to port with Crema Marfil counter tops. This master suite is reminiscent of much larger motor yachts and affords luxurious accommodation to her owners. The VIP stateroom is forward with centerline queen pedestal-style berth, hanging lockers port and starboard, and large drawers below the berth. The guest head is accessed with from the VIP or the companionway and has a large stall shower, head, Crema Marfil vanity and sink and abundant storage. To port is the stacked berth, guest stateroom with hanging and drawer storage and private head with sink and toilet. All woodwork is matched Cherry, decks are carpeted and headliners are over-height for a comfortable spacious feel.
- Pilothouse Equipment : Raymarine RL80CRC 10 kw radar/GPS chartplotter Raymarine ST-290 display for depth and speed Dual Raymarine ST-7001 autopilots Raymarine ST-290 wind gauge KVH electronic gyro compass TV monitor for camera system KVH SAT TV control KVH Tracphone control ACR searchlight controls Raymarine VHF Jasmar electronic joystick steering Bow thruster control Remote windlass control Dual Caterpillar MFDs Dual Caterpillar electronic controls Touchscreen diesel tank monitor Touchscreen water tank monitor Touchscreen windshield wiper control JRC weather fax JRC wavetex receiver Kahlenberg air horn control Flybridge Equipment : Raymarine RL80CRC 10 kw radar/GPS plotter Raymarine ST-290 digital depth/speed Raymarine ST-290 wind gauge Raymarine 240 VHF/ Newline dual Raymarine ST-7001 autopilot KVH electronic compass Dual Cat electronic engine controls Dual CAT electronic MFDs Windlass control Bow thruster control Jasmar electronic Joystick steering Kahlenberg air horn controls
- In addition to her normal 60 cycle electrical service provided by port or starboard 50 amp inlets or 100 amp Glendinning transom mounted service, “Levant” is wired and arranged for 50 cycle European electrical service as well. All appliances and outlets are able to be used either way. Northern Lights 20kw generator with 95 original hours Northern Lights 10kw generator with 95 original hours 100 amp service on Glendinning Cablemaster Port and starboard 50 amp shore power inlets Cantalupi lighting throughout Mastervolt 24v charger Quick 24v charger Xantrex 4000 inverter Bonding system (2) 50 amp transformers Galvanic isolators 24v/110v/220v 50cycle/60 cycle service
- Engine Room
- The engine room is accessed from the aft deck through a weatherproof door and includes: Twin Caterpillar C-12s, 380 hp with 553 hours (Oct 2012) Northern Lights 20 kw generator with 95 hours (Oct 2012) Northern Lights 10 kw generator with 95 hours (Oct 2012) Wesmar hydraulic stabilizers HRO system watermaker (50 gph) ESI fuel polishing system Dual Racor filters for each engine Single Racor filters for each generator CENTRA anti vibration drive system Jasmar hydraulic power assist steering system Trace Xantrax 4000 inverter system Mastervolt 24v battery charger Quick 24v battery charger Hurricane diesel forced air heating system Jabsco oil change system with new/used oil sumps Air compressor with air tank for pneumatic tools All batteries are AGM fiberglass mat batteries Workbench with Craftsman tool box Aluminum Diamond plate decking
- Jasmar hydraulic steering Opremare hydraulic passarelle Dripless rudder seals Dripless shaft seals Oversize commercial grade steering gear 6 Zone MarineAir reverse cycle A/C Forward crash bulkhead/3 water tight bulkheads Wesmar hydraulic stabilizer system Wesmar hydraulic bow thruster Racor fuel filters ESI fuel polishing system Jabsco oil transfer system with sump tank 6 Auto bilge pumps Headhunter head system Headhunter fresh water system Dual hot water heaters, 50 gallon and 40 gallon HRO watermaker (never used)
- Aluminum hard top Teak foredeck catwalks, aft deck bridge deck Flybridge dinette seating Pompanette helm and companion chairs Avon 13’ side console RIB Yamaha 50hp 4-stroke outboard engine 1500 lb. Marquipt hydraulic davit Dinghy full cover Custom side deck weather/sun curtains Custom aft deck weather/sun curtains Teak swim platform with stainless steel ladder Stainless steel rails with isolators Lofrans windlass with dual gypsy 24v (2009) Polished stainless steel dual anchor chutes Bruce anchor with 100’ chain and 200’ rode Delta anchor with 100’ chain and 200’ rode Transom door to passarelle (teak grate with handrail) Fresh water inlet with regulator Varnished teak caprails on Portuguese bridge and flybridge Flybridge “summer kitchen” with: 1 Burner cooktop Sink with hot/cold water Refrigerator Corian counters Hydraulic mast with KVH 4 TV and KVH Tracphone 50 (2) Four man life raft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.