- 141 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3512 C
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ANCORA is 140' of power and exemplary style. The displacement mega yacht from Baglietto shipyard is, quite simply, one of the finest ever launched in it's class.
It's exquisite interior is the perfect balance of form and function. She comes equipped with luxurious extras like an infinity pool as well as the most innovative state-of-the-art systems including navigation, communications, lighting and security. Twelve guests will travel in exceptional style and comfort.
Master Suite located on the Main Deck.
5 double cabins with 2 pullman beds for a total of 12 people.
The Main Deck Saloon has a comfortable lounge area and open dining room for 10 Guests.
State-of-the-art entertainment system includes a retractable flat screen television and Ipod docking station in the saloon as well as in every cabin throughout the yacht.
The Master cabin is located on the Main Deck and features a King size bed, adjoining private study, a spacious walk-in wardrobe, generous storage spaces and a beautiful modern
bathroom with a large shower and separate lavatory with bidet.
Two double VIP cabins have Queen size beds, excellent storage and ensuite shower facilities.
The two further Twin cabins are finished to the same standard as the VIP doubles and also feature additional Pullman beds.
There are built-in safes in Owner's Cabin, each Guest Cabin, and Captain's Cabin. The Crew accommodations feature a Captain's cabin with Queen size bed and ensuite bath with shower and small office corner located on the bridge deck. The other crew cabins are located on the lower deck forward and include an Engineer's cabin with single bunk and a cabin with 2 bunks, sharing shower & bath, and 2 more cabins with 2 bunks each, shower and bathroom.
- General / Upgrades
- Underwater and mast cameras; Integrated navigation system; Lutron lighting control system; All areas with high speed wifi Internet connection; Engine room with air conditioned control room; Sophisticated ship monitoring system; 2 x lower deck water tight doors for Unlimited MCA; One generator with exhaust gas to the mast; 2 x Satellites for TV; 1 x Satellite for Data; Heavy Displacement engines for low consumption and low noise and vibrations; Swimming area with powder room; Hydraulic Side Ladder; 3 pantries full equipped; Single cabin for the Engineer; TV /DVD in every crew cabin.
- Deck & Exterior
- In order to achieve the flawless standards of the owner, a professional team supervisors and subcontractors had been chosen for this unique project. The specification and choose of materials were provided by experts.
- This amazing yacht was designed by ARTLINE and is very unique. Contemporary and very expensive materials were chosen for this yacht. Each cabin was designed to enable the guests to feel as if they have the best cabin on board. All lighting interior and exterior was very well planned by AQUALUCE.
- Outward rotating, 5-blade Nibral propellers of diameter approx mm 1.500
- Main Generators
- 3 x Caterpillar generators, each with one diesel engine feeding a 3-phase generator; 2 x approx 86 KW at 1500 rpm; 1 x port generator approx 55 KW; Emergency diesel generator: 16KVA, 230-400v, 50Hz; Shore Power Converter: 100 KVA with auto switch over to generators.
- Fin Stabilizers
- VOSPER 2 x plate complete with two hydraulic cylinders and stainless steel shafts; 1 x electro hydraulic power unit; 2 x fins; 1 x Datum sensor package with Datum control panel.
- Air Conditioning
- The system is of tropicalized type, Condaria, generating about 650,000 BTU.
- Yacht Direct LLC
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Oscar Losada (cell) 305-525-9301 or at oscar.losada @yachtdirect.net