- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3126 DITA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Polished Italian cruising yacht with striking profile offers impressive display of stylish design andinterior craftsmanship. Luxurious two-stateroom interior with cherry accents, wraparound salon windows is finished to very high standards. Teak decks, teak cockpit sole, low profile radar arch, and foredeck sun pad highlight several of amenities on the 39' Azimut. She cruises at 26 knots (30+ knots top speed).
$40,000 Price Reduction
Owner wants to trade up to a 2003-2007 48' -52' Sedan Bridge
1,000 SERVICE COMPLETE 8/12
Oil & Filter Change 8/12
All work completed by CAT
Very Clean & well Maintained.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Never before has a boat in this class offered such a wonderful window on the world. No matter what the day (or night) may bring, the Azimut 39 will shed a whole new light on the situation. On board, the design and layout give you a feeling of relaxing on a motor yacht of far greater proportions with more than ample room for everyone to enjoy the moment.
- Master Stateroom
- Double berth with storage beneath Mattress, pillows and bedspread Headboard and bed cornice finished in fine fabric 2 polyacrylic-varnished cherry wood ward-robes Built-in shelves Cherry wood locker below berth Reading lights Halogen lighting Carpet Mirror Curtains 2 built-in opening portholes Deck hatch with shade and mosquito screen Direct access to owner?s bathroom Bulkheads covered in fine fabric Cherry wood doors and frames
- Main electrical panel and subsidiary panels near helm position KVH SAT TV Anode protection for all metal parts subject to galvanic currents Grounding system 220 V sockets in all areas 12 V DC section 80 A battery charger Engine starting battery set charged by starboard engine Service battery set charged by port engine Battery parallel connection relay Battery disconnector for each battery set 220 V AC section 50 A shore socket in cockpit General bipolar thermomagnetic switch with 30 mA differential protection Bow Thruster
- 2 burner ceramic electric hob with fiddle-rail Microwave oven and grill 2 sinks with Granulon worktop 31 US gls fridge(housing for 50 US gls fridge/freezer) Cabinets and shelves in polyacrylic-varnished cherry wood Carpet Rubbish container Mixer tap with pull-out hot and cold shower tap Porthole
- Engine Room
- Accessible from the cockpit and the dinette Engines installed on silent blocks In-line shafts (ZF gearboxesreduction gears-inverters) Underwater engine exhaust system with bypass for slow speeds Seawater intakes with filters Racor fuel/water filters PSS-type mechanical shaft seal Manually controlled fire extinguishing system Covered battery boxes Fittings and mounts for generator set and accessories Battery charger housing Housing for air conditioning system Water heater housing Pressure pump housing
- Deep V Variable geometry Deadrise 14.6°, aft Longitudinal support structures guarantee excellent directional stability and ease of handling even in heavy seas
- Deck & Exterior
- Anchor chain housing 20 kg anchor Stainless steel anchor nose 1000 W anchor winch, barbotin 3/9? and capstan drum Fender locker forward 6 fenders Temperedplate glass windows integrated in GRP structure Window covers Electrically -operated round side windows Windscreen wipers and washers 4 bites + 2 at mizzen Stern fairleads in stainless steel incorporated in deck design Non-slip deck walkways Fuel intakes with flush covers Fresh water intake Handrails and deck accessories in stainless steel Stainless steel fender holder Anti-fouling paint Navigation lights Side inscriptions Double saloon access door in stainless steel and tempered plate glass Cockpit bench with storage Cockpit cushions Closing side compartments in cockpit Cockpit lights Access from the cockpit hatch to engine room/machinery compartment Hot and cold cockpit shower 3.3 ft bathing platform Retractable collapsible -stainless steel/teak bathing ladder Boat hook Mooring lines 220 V shore power socket Spare Props
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.