- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 EFI-MP Bravo I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PREMIUM QUALITY ...BORN & RAISED IN MICHIGAN
385 HP MERC 454 EFI BRAVO I W/ 589 HOURS
Powerquest provides the best of all worlds in the 257 Legend ... sheer performance ... serious luxury ... startling quality ... and trailerable convenience.
This 257 XL has always been a freshwater boat. While the deep-vee hull design provides high performance and an exhilarating ride, the thickly-padded bolsters and cockpit seating provide comfort to all aboard.
EQUIPMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- TANDEM-AXLE EAGLE TRAILER
- BOLSTER SEATS
- STAINLESS STEEL THRU-HULL EXHAUST W/ CAPTAIN'S CALL
- GAFFRIG CONTROLS W/ THROTTLE TRIM SWITCH
- CLARION AM-FM-MP3 W/ JL AUDIO SPEAKER, SUB & DUAL AMPS
- COCKPIT COVER, BIMINI TOP
... and much more!
- Interior & Exterior Accommodations
- The 257 Legend features a traditional sportboat layout and also boasts the high quality level and craftsmanship found throughout the award-winning Powerquest line-up. Hullconstruction features multiple layers of hand-laid fiberglass and lustrous, impeccably detailed in-gel three-color hull graphics accent the profile with a black-gray-red combination. Cockpit seating includes helm & companion bolster seats, for seating comfort at a light cruise or stand-up steadiness when you push the 23-degree deadrise hull hard through choppy seas. Aft seating is a contoured bench seat, with large engine lid sunpad ... featuring stitched vinyl graphics to match the hull. Sturdy stainless steel grabrails are always within easy reach. The curved tempered safety glass windshield is set at just the right height for the right look, ideal wind protection and excellent line of sight. Underfoot, lay-in carpet conceals the floor storage compartment. Additional storage is also found beneath the cockpit bench. The cabin is brightly lit by a translucent Bowmar deck hatch (w/ screen). Accommodations include a large v-berth (storage below), hide-away porta-potty and facing settees, port & starboard.
- Equipment & Accessory Notes
- ACCESSORIES HELM & COMPANION BOLSTER SEATING GAFFRIG CONTROLS W/ THROTTLE TRIM SWITCH WHITE GAUGE BEZELS, GRAY-GELCOATED DASH RAYMARINE RAYDATA DIGITAL DEPTHSOUNDER APELCO VHF RADIO COMPASS CLARION AM-FM-MP3 W/ JL AUDIO SPEAKERS, SUBWOOFER & DUAL AMPS THRU-HULL EXHAUST W/ CAPTAIN'S CALL SELECTOR ELECTRICAL DUAL BATTERIES W/ SWITCH SHORE POWER DECK, MOORING GEAR & ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT FULLY INTEGRATED FIBERGLASS SWIM PLATFORM W/ BOARDING LADDER ANCHOR LOCKER LAY-IN COCKPIT CARPET COCKPIT COVER BIMINI TOP PORTA-POTTY
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Complete photo package available. Call Today, Toll-Free: (800) 886-0493.