- 92 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V16 2000 M91
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Overmarine Mangusta 92 was designed for those who wish to cruise in style and this beauty will do just that. With a spacious salon and four owner/guest staterooms this beauty will insure a quality cruise.
The walkaround main deck is finished in teak and has a foredeck sun lounge with bimini top and an open cockpit with lounge seating and large sun pad. Dual stairways lead below to an extended swim platform. Sliding doors open to a spacious salon with galley and wet bar aft. The center seating area has a large U-shaped sofa, coffee table, and dining table with chairs. An elevated helm station is forward with captain and companion seating.
The lower deck has four private staterooms with accommodations for eight. There is a full-beam master suite, a VIP stateroom and two guest staterooms. Crew quarters are located aft.
Powered by twin 2000-hp MTU V16 diesel engines with jet drives this beauty will cruise with comfort and dependability. There is reverse cycle HVAC unit with digital controls for interior comfort and generators for offshore electrical power. Well equipped, this Mangusta 92 is ready to cruise in style. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transmit price properly
- Main Deck
- Walk-around Main Deck Teak Deck Foredeck Sun Lounge Covered Cockpit Cockpit Lounge Main Salon with Retractable Sun Roof Galley and Wet Bar Wraparound Sofa and Coffee Table Dining Table and Chairs Elevated Helm Station with Triple Helm Seats
- Lower Deck
- Master Suite Amidships with Full Accommodations Guest Stateroom with Double Berth Guest Stateroom with Twin Berths Crew Quarters
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno Radar Furuno GPS / Chart Plotter Wind Speed & Direction Display Robertson AP9 MKIII Auto Pilot Sailor 4822 DSC VHF Radio Riviera White Star Compass
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin MTU 2000-hp V16 Diesel Engines with Jet Drive Two Kohler 27-kW Generators Bow Thruster Air Conditioning Watermaker Hydraulic Gangway
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded