- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QMS 11
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Are you looking for a hard core fishing vessel that is economical to run, can travel far and is up to yacht standards? Look no further!
This vessel has had over $300,000 invested in improvements since 2010! New engine, new 21 kw Kubota generator, new Niad stabilizers, new Brower davit and Caribe inflatable, new bait system, fresh paint from top to bottom, new electronics, new electrical systems, new interior. This is basically a new boat and it is in pristine condition. There will not be anything to correct on a survey with this vessel, it is a perfect "10" and truly "turn key". This is the ultimate long range boat in it's class. Two state rooms with sleeping accommodations for six, new flat screen TV's with HD satellite and a fresh interior make this a very comfortable vessel to travel in. This boat has over a 3000 mile range with over 1200 gallons of fuel. Get ready for travel and adventure, this boat will take you anywhere in comfort and style.
This sportfisher is the BEST you will find in it's class. There is nothing like this available on the market today unless you have one custom built!
- - The master stateroom is located forward with a private head. A new custom mattress was made 5/2012 at a cost of $1500 for the island queen. The master stateroom interior was completely redone at the same time, including new cabinets. There is also a flat screen TV with HD satellite. This room could easily be converted to add more bunk space if desired. - To the stbd. side is the guest stateroom with over / under bunks. On 5/2012 the interior was redone with new bunk cushions, carpet, headliner, wallcoverings and cabinetry. -The galley is located to stbd. There is a pair of new Norcold Dometic refrigerator / freezers. New counter tops, new backsplash and new cabinetry were done in mid 2012. All new appliances were done as of 2010. There is also a d ouble sided stainless steel sink, three burner stove with oven and a U-Line ice maker. -The main salon is located to port. New cushions for the "L" shaped dinette were done in 2012. There is a custom high / low table with a swordfish mosaic top that converts into a large double berth. New carpets, headliner, wall coverings and carpet done on 5/2012. New cabinetry was also done at that time. Centerline and above the steps to the staterooms is a flat screen TV with HD sattelite and a full entertainment center. Engine room access is located just aft of the steps to the staterooms and opens up to a spotless engine compartment. - Helm area has two wing doors and an aft crew berth that can be made into a twin bunk.
- New Niad stabilzers in 2010 of a cost of $40,000 New Simrad AP35 in 2012 New Intellian Technologies HD2 dome antenna New Intellian Technologies dome antenna New Samsung flat screen in master stateroom New Samsung flat screen in salon New Direct HD TV New Denon DVD-1740 DVD player New Sony CDX-H905IP New Intellian Technologies Ka_band Antenna Dual antenna control unit New Furuno BBWX Sirius weather station Iridium 9505A sat phone New Furuno 1834C - overlay New Furuno 1720 7" Nav Net New Furuno 1834C - 36 mile radar, GPS Nav Net plotter 10.4" Furuno FCV - 582L Furuno FCV - 600L Furuno 1751 radar Garmin 540 GPS Samsung bridge monitor Micrologic ML-250 GPS Wagner rudder indicator Icom IC-M60 Dytek sea temp New Icom 505 VHF with hailer and two command mics New Garmin 440S at tower Bow thruster controls at all steering stations EPIRB High water alarm
- Deck Equipment
- New Brower 1500lb hydraulic davit with a 6' extension installed in 2012 at a cost of $17,000 in 2012. New 14' Caribe hard bottom inflatable with a 40hp Yamaha 4-stroke (10 hours), large capacity 11 gallon fuel tank, Horizon VHF and a Garmin 541S GPS plotter / fish finder at a cost of $20,000 in 2012 . New custom skiff rack in 2012 at a cost of $4500 New custom 12 scoop two sided bait tank installed in 2010. New AC cockpit flood lights Six man life raft New hydraulic drum windlass with 400' x 3/8" chain 55 lb Bruce anchor 35 lb Danforth with gear Dual HD stainless steel anchor rollers Custom aluminum pipe is all powder coated Heavy duty hydraulic lifting boom Two person bucket with new controls and seating.Canvas bucket cove Pilothouse top spotting seat with canvas cover Full size stainless steel BBQ Precision stiff outriggers with Maximizer bases New antennas New custom set of 16 rocket launchers 11 aluminum tubes for straight handled accessories Nine stainless steel flush mount trolling rod holders on cap rail Electronic cockpit control
- Electrical Systems
- New 21 kw Kubota generator in 2011 New Side Power bow thruster with helm and tower controls in 2011 New Blue Seas electrical panel New 220v AC panel in 2012 Complete new wiring in 2010 12v DC & 120v / 220v AC systems Shore power (30 amp) Two 40 amp Lewco battery chargers Four 4D batteries Whisper Flo DC bait pump AC and DC flood lights One 8D battery New 110v outlets 220v Shore power cord 12v Engine room blowers 12v Macerator
- Additional Information
- This vessel is better than new! All systems updated in the last two years. New custom underwater exhaust and new Cummins QMS 11 main engine in 2010. New Generator with custom sound insulation in the generator area. The fish hold (5 ton) was customized to make a spacious area for the generator, bait system and refrigeration system. New Niad stabilizers. New Side Power bow thruster. Complete new interior from ceiling to carpet and entry to bow. Complete new paint on the entire vessel in 2010. SPOTLESS engine room and bilges! The fuel tanks have been inspected and certified in 2012. The is a one of a kind boat that is built solid. This is a rare opportunity to purchase this incredible fishing machine at a fraction of the cost that has gone into it in the last two years. It is truly a "turn key" vessel that even the most discriminating surveyor will not find anything wrong. This boat would cost over $1,000,000 to build and outfit today!
- OWNER'S PERSONAL ITEMS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN PURCHASE.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.