- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This one owner 60 Sea Ray Sundancer is immaculate and completely turn key. Her gel-coat shows as new and she is maintained with an open check book.
The 60 Sundancer features an enclosed helm/sunroom area with two retractable sunroofs. Open the stainless framed sliding glass door, and the cockpit and helm become one . She runs quiet and smooth thanks to the enclosed helm and her MAN V-10 common rail power (635 hrs). Equipped with every option you will need, including teak cockpit, teak cockpit table and chairs, cockpit grill, satellite TV, and upgraded electronics. She also features a 2008 Novurania dingy with a 30hp Honda four-stroke.
Below she features a plush full beam master stateroom, with six large portlights. The forward VIP stateroom is comparable to most masters, and features private access to the day head. The third stateroom features over and under bunks.
If you are considering any express in the 60' range, take a look at the "Plan Sea", you will not be disappointed.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- On the 60 Sundancer the wow-features are endless, beginning with an upper-deck sunroom with two retractable sun roofs, teak flooring and a 360-degree panoramic view. Sea Ray has included an elegant salon with state-of-the-art entertainment center, three luxurious staterooms and a wealth of gracious amenities throughout.
- Ultra-leather upholstery Fiberglass hardtop w/retractable roof Adjustable Stidd leather chair at the helm Adjustable Stidd double helm seat inboard of helm chair Hydraulic power assisted steering w/ a wood accented tilt wheel MAN digital engine displays Remote spotlight Bow & stern thruster Teak flooring throughout SubZero refrigerator Matterhorn countertop Wet bar Wine chiller 27" flat screen pop-up LCD HDTV w/remote DVD player Bose Lifestyle 48 system w/Acoustimass speakers Custom matching upper salon/cockpit table Factory hardtop w/electric skylights Curved glass & SS cockpit doors
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Three stateroom layout Full beam master stateroom is aft, VIP stateroom is forward and Guest stateroom is located to starboard forward 2 heads w/separate stall showers Innerspring pillow-top mattresses Dark cherry interior throughout State-of-the-art entertainment center
- Central vac system Deluxe entertainment center w/32" flat screen TV Dark cherry wood throughout Washer/dryer Wood blinds Sconce lighting
- Wrap-around bar/counter top Stainless steel convection microwave Stainless steel SubZero freezer & icemaker Stainless steel sink Water filtration system Ample storage throughout Rope lighting galley floor Solid surface countertops Wood galley floor
- Master Stateroom
- Full beam Queen-size bed Deluxe entertainment system Ample storage Inner spring pillow-top mattress Cedar-lined closets Master head Vacuflush Sealand head system Separate stall shower Wood blinds
- VIP Stateroom
- Inner spring pillow-top mattress Deluxe entertainment system Ample storage Cedar-lined closets V-berth add 2 drawers port hanging Closet & shelving Wood blinds
- Guest Stateroom
- Bunk beds Cedar-lined closets Wood blinds Additional robe hooks to back of head doros
- BBQ grill Gloss teak cockpit table with cushioned teak chairs Teak flooring Wet bar sink/refrigerator Sink port side Refrigerator to starboard side Ice-maker to port side Matterhorn counter top
- Refrigerator Wetbar Remote control windlass w/SS anchor Teak decking in cockpit Bow & stern thrusters Foredeck sunpad Remote control spotlight Hydraulic swim platform Black Sunbrella exterior covers
- VHF radio Raymarine E120 GPS/plotter/radar w/integrated 4kw open array Raymarine E140 Wide color plotter (New 2012) Sea Ray Navigator Raymarine autopilot KVH TracVision 4 SAT TV Northstar VHF Bow and Stern Thrusters Bose system w/Acoustiimass speakers
- ONAN 21kw generator in sound box Dual 110V & 240V shore power Cablemasters Automatic 12V & 24V battery chargers 240V shore power/generator system Shore power is boost transformer Automatic Halon fire suppression system AC/heating w/generator Macerator w/seacock interlock system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact the central listing broker, Kelly White, at 910-231-8890 or firstname.lastname@example.org