- 18 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Mercury 135-hp Optimax
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
GREAT OPPORTUNITY ON THIS 2000 BOSTON WHALER 18 OUTRAGE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Features a Single Mercury 135-hp Optimax Motor (does not have an hour meter). Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2005 Sur-Line Single Axle Trailer, Canvas (Helm Console Cover, Helm Seat Cover, Bimini-Top / Convertible-Top), Live Well, In-Floor Fish-Boxes, Port / Starboard Built-In Rod-Holders, Forward Anchor Locker, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Shown by appointment only -- Contact listing agent for boarding instructions. Please note the pictures that were added were taken in October or September of 2013, Fall. The date stamp is incorrect. The pictures show the condition of the boat today.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Boston Whaler 18 Outrage is a serious fishing machine right out of the box. It has a pair of in-deck fish boxes and rod racks under the gunnels, as well as two rod holders on the gunnels and four more on the front of the console. The rear quarter seat can be plumbed for a livewell. A prep station, tackle drawer, fish box pump-out, raw water washdown, extra rod holders, and reversible leaning post seating are also available. Best of all, its Accutrack hull moves out fast, with a ride that's smooth and dry, even when the water kicks up. And the 18 Outrage's durable Unibond construction is a real comfort when the last bit of land sinks under the horizon. This boat is built for tight lines, but they don't all have hooks on the end. A swim platform and stainless steel ladder are standard equipment, and a ski pylon and fresh water shower are among many other options. Break out the skis and boards, and the 18 Outrage becomes a great towboat for water sports - or order the optional cockpit table and just sit back and relax.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 723-7234, (330) 441-1349, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.
- Equipment List
- Boston Whaler 18 Outrage Specification - Standard Equipment Deck - Cockpit - Self-bailing cockpit - Molded-in non-skid pattern - 21-inch interior freeboard - Bow and stern U-bolts with inner bow lifting eye - Welded 316 stainless steel bow rail - 8-inch cleats (2 bow, 2 spring line, 2 stern) - Heavy duty rub-rail - Telescoping swim ladder - Motorwell drains (2) - Vertical rod holders on console (4) - Gunnel-mounted rod holders (2) - Stainless steel cockpit toerails - Stainless steel grab-rails - Stainless steel motorwell rail - Anchor roller - Red striping and graphics Mechanical - 90-gallon aluminum fuel tank - Bilge pump - Teleflex hydraulic tilt steering - Stainless steel steering wheel - Electrical switch panel with circuit protection - Transducer mount area - Navigation lights - Cockpit lighting - Mercury pre-rig - Electric horn Seating - Sliding helm and companion pedestal seats with cushions - Port and starboard quarter seats with cushions (port seat slides under swim platform) Storage - Bow anchor locker with drain - Console storage with locking door - Lockable electronics box with removable door - Battery storage in console - In-deck fishboxes with drains (port and starboard) - Drink holders (4) - Fire extinguisher pocket - Under-gunnel rod racks Boston Whaler 18 Outrage Optional Equipment - Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage Leaning Post With Cooler - Access to large storage box via hinged top - Rod holders (2) - Welded 316 stainless steel grab rail and base - Bait prep area with rigging storage bin under cutting board - 94-quart Igloo cooler - Backrest (removable) Mechanical - Mercury pre-rig (OptiMax) - Compass - Hydraulic trim tabs - Dual battery boxes and switch, dual battery wiring Deck - Cockpit - 20 gallon fresh water shower - Striping and graphics (blue or green) - Cockpit table - Ski pylon - Cooler seat with cushion - Sun lounge Fishing - Fishbox pump-out - Raw water wash-down - Aft coaming bolsters - Quarter seat livewell - Fishing station - Tackle drawer in console - Gunnel-mounted rod holders (2) Fishing Package - Fishbox pump-out - Gunnel-mounted rod holders (2) - Raw water wash-down - Console storage bin Canvas - Sun-top with boot (red, blue or green) - T-top (red, blue or green)