- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Peugeot 68
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Priced Reduced to $29,900! One engine needs minor work!
The Silverton 34 Motor Yacht's interior design is spacious for a vessel this size. The large main cabin integrates the amenities of a salon, dinette, and generously equipped galley into one fluent space. There is custom marble counters in the galley and the dinette area. A satin cherry finish is reflected in horizontal surfaces, cabinetry, doors, and bulkheads. A split-stateroom plan ensures privacy. Both handsomely appointed staterooms feature a large double-berth and hanging locker. The master has an ensuite head with stall shower; a second head with split shower serves the guest stateroom and also as a day head. The salon’s sofa converts to a double-berth, supplementing the staterooms’ accommodations.
The bridge offers an unobstructed view of pleasures ahead while Silverton’s innovative SideWalk® permits safe passage to the foredeck. The sheltered aft deck satisfies those who prefer to entertain out of reach of unfavorable weather. While she stands at the threshold of our Motor Yacht line, there is nothing “entry-level” about the 34 Motor Yacht – designed for families in search of more room and luxury.
- Broker's Comments
- Price Reduced to $29,900! One engine needs minor work. This 1995 Silverton 34 Motor Yacht has been transformed into an extremely economical trawler with the installation of twin Lehman Puegeot diesel engines. You still have the spacious interior design of your typical 34' Silverton with two staterooms, two heads with separate showers, and wide open salon, galley and dinette. There is custom marble in the galley and dinette area, and cherry wood throughout the interior. The upper bridge has seating for 8 to 10 people, and there is also a sundeck for additional entertaining. If you are looking for a great vessel to entertain on, or if you simply desire an economical liveaboard, this is a great value for the money.
- From sundeck take four steps down forward to the salon equipped with sofa that converts to a double berth. Heading aft from the salon take three steps down to the master stateroom with double berth, ensuite head with stall shower, hanging lockers for storage, and a large flat screen TV. From the salon take three steps down forward to the starboard galley equipped with 2-burner stove, custom stainless steel refrigerator, stainless steel sink, and microwave oven. Across from the galley is a portside u-shaped dinette with seating for 5. Continue forward to guest stateroom with double berth and another head with split shower which also serves as a day head. From the sundeck take three steps up to the bridge with ample seating for eight to ten people and the helm with full electronics.
- Twin Lehman Peugeot 68 Diesels. One engine needs minor work. Both engines were installed in 2009. One engine needs injectors, and the other is in good working condition, and fuel consumption is extremely economical. Less than two GPH while cruising @ 6-8 knots.
- Fuel 260 Gallons Water 74 Gallons Waste 45 Gallons
- Length 39' 10" Hull Length 34' 6" Beam 12' 10" Draft 3' 0" Weight 13,368 lbs. Clearance 15' 8"
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Central Listing Agent TOM HAYES CELL: (818) 516-5742 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Price Reduced to $39,900 on November 14, 2012 Out-of-State buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax! Ask your EYS broker how! Click here for more quality listings: http://www.edwardsyachtsales.com