- 28 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 260-hp w/Alpha I Sterndrive's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1991 SEA RAY 280 SUNDANCER OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.7-litre 260-hp Gas Engine's with Alpha I Sterndrives and only 685 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Windlass Anchor, Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed/Water-Temp, Garmin 182C GPS/Chartplotter, Autopilot), Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/6-Disc CD-Changer, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Current owner of 5-Years. Sale includes owners manuals, maintenance records, lines, (4) fenders, spare anchor w/150' rode. Note sterndrive boots/bellows replaced 2011. Port engine replaced w/15 hours since replacement.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Well-mannered express cruiser introduced in 1989 offered comfort, performance at a reasonable price. Generic mid-cabin interior with large galley, convertible dinette sleeps six. Space-efficient cockpit features double helm seat with aft facing seat, side-panel storage, transom door. Twin hatches provide good engine access. Bow pulpit, cockpit bolsters, ice chest, cockpit lights were standard. Twin 260-hp sterndrives cruise at 20-22 knots, top out at 35 knots.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, Hanging Locker to Port Settee to Port w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion), Overhead Storage Cabinets Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy-Curtain Head (Manual Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (2-Burner) Microwave Oven
- Compass Raytheon Ray210 VHF Marine Radio Raytheon ST60 Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Water Temperature Garmin 182C (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter Raytheon ST5000+ Autopilot Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/6-Disc CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Covers Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor Forward Deck Fender Holders w/(4) Fenders (Included) Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Fold-Away Transom Seat Transom Door
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens (3) Windshield Wipers Horn Owners Manuals Maintenance Records Sterndrive Boots / Bellows Replaced 2011 Port Engine Replaced 2011 (15-Hours) Sale Includes: Lines, fenders, spare anchor, shorepower cord, etc... Current Owner of 5-Years FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.