If your looking for a the perfect Great Loop vessel look no further then this beautiful 43' Mainship. This prestine vessel is powered by twin Yanmars that will not disappoint. With 3 staterooms, 2 heads, and a full service salon there is no question she is family friendly. The boat comes equipped with BRAND NEW water maker, deep freeze, ice maker, stereo ( salon ), couch. In addition the vessel has a new VHF, Radar, Chart Plotter and Ipod connections for the stereo.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Mainship 430 Trawler has taken a classic design and improved it through innovative engineering and modern manufacturing methods. Since its inception 20 years ago, Mainship has produced thousands of boats - mostly in the trawler family. The focus has been, and continues to be, in building high-quality, low maintenance diesel cruisers that are comfortable and affordable. The 430 Trawler has a fully instrumented lower helm that allows operation during inclement weather, and is equipped with full washers and wipers. The comfortable and adjustable pilot seat doubles as a great place to store the large standard freezer. From the expansive flybridge, captains have a full unobstructed view to all points. Both overhead and console space have been dedicated to electronic needs. Aft of the standard radar mast, are molded steps with diamond non-skid leading to the aft deck which is large enough to store a tender. Sturdy aluminum rails offer excellent handholds, and the cockpit is lowered for safer and easier entry to the full-size swim platform that includes a convenient swim ladder, and freshwater shower. Heading to the integrated pulpit is safe for all with the wide decks and high bulwarks of the 430. The split anchor well will handle plenty of rode and an extra Danforth, and includes a washdown. Fore and aft shorepower outlets allow for choice of docking. The port and starboard cabin doors make shorthanding a snap as well. Counter space is usually at a premium on a boat of this size, but the galley on the 430 Trawler is a chef's paradise with plenty of Corian-covered counters, an oversize sink, a three-burner range, a microwave - convection oven, a refrigerator, and loads of storage. All this is on the same level as the salon and has its own deck access door.
- Beam: 15 ft 6 in Maximum Draft: 3 ft 8 in Headroom: 6 ft 3 in Dry Weight: 36000 lbs
- Engine Brand: Yanmar Engine(s) Total Power: 740 HP Engine Model: 6LYA-STE's Engine Type: Inboard Year Built: 2002
- Fresh Water Tanks: (250 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: (500 Gallons) Holding Tanks: (50 Gallons)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Captain Tim @ 772-267-2468