- 18 (ft.) 7 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
Includes all standard factory equipment plus these additional features, specs or options:
BOAT: 2012 SCOUT 177 DORADO; STOCK # N2241
ENGINE: YAMAHA F90TLR, 90 HP
TRAILER: 2012 EZ LOADER 14-17-2000
- EXTERIOR COLOR: BLACK
BIMINI TOP (ALUM W/ SS FITTINGS)
POWDER COATED BLACK TRAILER, INCLUDES: ADJUSTABLE BUNK, SWING TONGUE
- FULL TANK OF FUEL
- ON WATER ORIENTATION
- SAFETY KIT A1: 4-LIFE JACKETS; 3-PACK FLARES; AIR HORN; THROWABLE CUSHION; 2-DOCK LINES 3/8" X 20', WHITE NYLON; FIRE EXTINGUISHER; 7 # ANCHOR; 3/8" X 100'WHITE NYLON ANCHOR LINE W/ SHACKLES; 4'ANCHOR CHAIN; USCG RULES & REGS BOOKLET; STATE OF MICHIGAN RULES & REGS BOOKLET.
- ALL FREIGHT & PREP
Note: Some photos shown may be manufacturer brochure photos.
- From the Scout Brochure
- We designed the 177 Series around four identified customer types and what packages they would like to see in their respective models. We’ve created a model that is ideal for the cruiser, the casual fisherman, the more serious fisherman, etc, yet all on a dependable platform that runs great both inshore and offshore. The 177 Series boasts many standard features that otherwise come as options on competitive models. With its flared bow, perfect for deflecting spray and keeping you dry while underway, it also has a comfortable beam of 7’3” for stability. Other standard features include an integrated 20 gallon fuel tank, stainless steel flush mount rod holders, battery switch and bilge pump.
- Standard Features
- • Dual Console • Console Cushion Seats • Battery Switch • Bench Cushion / Backrest • (2) SS Flush Mount Rod Holders • (2) Windscreen & Console Rail • Battery Tray • Port Side Bait Well • Bilge Pump • Bow Cushion • Integrated 20 Gallon Fuel Tank • 72 Quart Cooler • Full Bow Rail • (2) Tackle Trays
- Pier 33 offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click Here for a video tour and more information regarding this new Scout 177 Dorado. Pier 33 is Michigan’s largest dealer for new boats from Chaparral, Scout & Pursuit and Pier 33 also features a wide range pre-owned boats and Pier 33 Yacht Brokerage service. Pier 33 is a full service marina with dockage, winter & summer boat storage, plus comprehensive boat repair and maintenance services.