- 77 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C32 @1550 HP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Fresh bottom job, new cutlass bearings, prop speed on propellers, replaced all batteries, hull waxed (Oct. 2012)
"Ventura" was delivered new in October 2009 and is one of the newest Horizon Motoryachts in her size category currently available on the market. This 77 Horizon was outfitted with almost every conceivable option available at the time of construction and rigging. “Ventura” is valued very competitively for a late model Motor Yacht of this size with very light use, a single owner and low hours on CAT 32’s with Platinum Plus Extended warranties.
She features a 4 stateroom, 5 plus day head layout and crew quarters, beautiful gloss-finished cherry wood interior and many amenities that are well appointed throughout, all in a very upscale, contemporary decor package.
“Ventura” reflects sheer elegance, creativity and style in a like-new vessel for excellent value.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Upon entering the salon from the well accommodating aft deck, through the sliding glass Trend door, immediately to starboard one will find a raised wine and cocktail glass cabinet with wine chiller storage below. To port is the Cherrywood semi spiral lighted stairway to spacious aft guest stateroom and head along with crew quarters and laundry room. The engine room access from this level is accessible forward of crew with large aircraft-grade access door. Through the Salon going up one step, to port is the interior staircase up to the flybridge with a sliding stainless steel & glass door. Forward of the stairway is the on-deck day head. To starboard is the large open concept Galley and dining settee forward. To port & starboard are the Pilothouse doors. A complete concealed lower helm console in hide-away cabinetry is located just to port of the dining settee. A contemporary settee with upgraded fabric and styling sits to starboard. It nestles neatly between two built-in end tables and faces port, viewing the elegantly finished Cherry credenza incorporating chocolate leather wrapped window treatments and 52” Samsung LCD TV on an electric hi-low mechanism and chair accompany the entertainment center and built-in icemaker. A stylish barrel chair with ottoman, cocktail table and salon settee to starboard. Moving forward into the galley lies easy access to the main electric panel along with ample day head to port. This was all neatly built into companionway staircase to the flybridge for very easy access to head and galley from the bridge. A very clever and functional design as opposed to the bridge access from the salon. The galley has a very open and rich feel. It incorporates a large with U-shaped galley counter with Valencia granite countertop. All the comforts of a home style galley are present with oversized stainless steel undermount sink, full upright refrigerator with freezer drawers below all finished with a high-gloss cherry exterior. A microwave/convection oven sits above a 4-burner surface mount stove with oven below. Just forward is a full-size dishwasher and trash compactor. The galley floor running forward into a gorgeous breakfast lounge area is finished Teak and Holly. All this area is well lit with natural lights from forward windows and port and starboard midship deck access. The whole arrangement lends to the feeling of a mega-yacht personality. The more than generous VIP guest stateroom is located forward. A beautiful blend of fabrics flow with wall mounted sconces and upholstered headboard. This stateroom is also adjoined by an Ensuite head with marble flooring and vanity countertops. The head arrangement offers a roomy walk-in shower with bifold glass door, vanity and towel storage along with a comfort size head hunter toilet. It is hard not to take notice if the well-crafted radiused Cherry joinery, cabinet doors, valances, overhead soffits and built-in entertainment equipment. The clean flowing, well- appointed and extremely appealing full beam Master is located aft. She incorporates a large walk-in closet, his and her walk-in heads with marble flooring and etched glass shower doors. Elegance is apparent throughout. The Master offers a full-size king berth with built-in end tables. The Master headboard features padded bed to headliner chocolate ultra suede sandwiched between robust burl wood columns butted up to crown molding. All well lit by port and starboard vertical port lights. Forward you will find a flat panel TV flush mounted into a Cherry bulkhead. Just forward of the port side deck access is the staircase leading to the Master Stateroom and two of the Guest Staterooms. Accessed from the stairway is a computer nook with printer/scanner/fax machine. Down the stairway in the companionway is the laundry center with a stacked washer/dryer in concealed cabinetry. Just starboard of the VIP forward stateroom lies the guest stateroom with twin berth arrangement and ample Ensuite head also finished out with the finer ingredients of the master and VIP heads. The aft Guest Stateroom/Captain’s quarters is accessed from the spiral staircase just to port when entering the salon. It is located to the starboard side of the lower companionway. There are twin berths with a centerline night table and an ensuite head. This stateroom is also outfitted with locker storage and a flat panel TV. The Crew Quarters along with second washer and dryer, separate head, sink with shower attachment, with marble vanity top are all the way aft along with crew access from the transom.
- Bar cabinet with glass display and wine chiller below Entertainment center in concealed cabinetry with CD/DVD storage, icemaker, and 52" Samsung LCD popup TV on electric lift Large tinted salon windows Hunter Douglas electric silhouette blinds Interior window mullions are wood trimmed with brown leather wrapping Overhead headliner features wood accented LCD rectangle with accent lighting & center "Star Lite" for mood lighting Sliding privacy mesh curtain for large salon aft door Decorator table lamps Comfortable & casual seating throughout salon Custom padded table in front of the settee, which can be used as an ottoman or cocktail table Decorator pillows Swivel club chair with leather ottoman Neutral colored luxury plush carpeting Coral & Sealife decorator accessories Split Laundry centers - a GE stacked washer/dryer in the forward companionway closet & GE split units in Crew Quarters
- Cherry wood cabinetry Cherry wood paneled Sub-Zero refrigerator & freezer drawers All full-sized appliances GE Profile glass panel cooktop GE Profile microwave/convection oven GE Profile dishwasher GE Profile conventional oven Broan trash compactor Garbage disposal Stainless steel sink Teak & holly galley sole Granite bullnose countertops with backsplashes Dining settee features two-toned leather upholstery High gloss Elm Burlwood dining table (2) Custom leather dining stools To port is a Day Head with matching granite floor & vanity top
- Master Stateroom
- Full size centerline king bed with night tables on both sides Custom innerspring mattress Burlwood decorative columns leading to wood accented ceiling Anchor drag alarm at night table Flush mount LCD TV Audio/video component cabinet beneath TV Owner's safe Mirror behind bed with two sconces Forward port side is a walk-in closet Forward starboard side is a shelved cabinet Built-in dressers both port & starboard (4) Large oval portlights Drawers & storage space beneath the bed Overhead escape hatch "His & Hers" heads with adjoining tub/shower between Granite two-toned flooring in heads Under mount UFO ceramic sinks w/large mirrors above Mirrored finish on ceiling in heads Grohe Bath Fixtures Headhunter toilet
- VIP Stateroom Forward
- Raised platform centerline queen berth Sconce lamps wall mounted above night tables Night tables both port & starboard of berth Custom innerspring mattress Emergency deck hatch above the berth Upholstered headboard with mirror above Port & starboard oval portlights with custom made SHOJI sliding screens Port & starboard hanging closets Wall mounted LCD TV Ensuite head with stall shower Marble flooring, vanity top, and backsplash in ensuite head UFO ceramic sink with Grohe fixtures Headhunter toilet Cherry wood vanity cabinet with mirror
- Guest Stateroom Starboard Forward
- Twin berths with night table in between Custom innerspring mattresses Upholstered headboard across the berth bulkhead Reading lamps above the berths LCD TV & audio equipment Hanging locker Ensuite head Light colored marble on flooring, vanity & backsplash Grohe bath fixtures
- Aft Guest Stateroom
- Twin berths with a night table in between Custom innerspring mattresses Upholstered headboard across the berth bulkhead Reading lamps above the berths LCD TV & audio equipment Hanging locker Row of cabinets above the headboard w/mirrored doors Light colored granite on floor, vanity top & backsplash in ensuite head Ensuite head with access to companionway Entrance can be from salon aft companionway steps or water tight engine room door
- Crew Quarters
- Single berth Drawers & cabinet space Microwave oven GE split units washer & dryer Pirelli flooring Entrance can be from salon aft companionway steps or water tight engine room door Separate head, sink with shower attachment, marble vanity top & mirror Flatscreen TV, DVD, separate SAT receiver & stereo system
- Main Deck
- Maxwell VWC 3500 vertical hydraulic windlass Maxwell 2200 warping winches on aft deck corners, as well as custom hawsers 250 High tensile anchor chain Delta stainless steel plow anchor Freshwater chain washdown 2" Bow rails w/1 1/2" stanchions High fiberglass bulwarks #316 Stainless steel on all cleats, fairleads & railings Large sunlounge pad on foredeck w/drink holders Cushioned bowseat Full walkaround molded nonskid decks Teak aft deck, bridge steps down to Eurotransom LED lighting on all exterior staircases Underwater lights under swim platform Side decks w/covered overhead midship to aft Tracy Tide-Ride boarding ladder w/handrail Port & starboard boarding doors on the bulwarks both fore and aft (2) Gull-winged storage compartments on foredeck
- Boat Deck
- Steel head 1500 lb. hydraulic davit 14' Novurania RIB tender w/4-stroke 50 hp Yamaha outboard Tender options include Bimini top, Garmin GPS/plotter, 10 gal. fresh water tank, AM/FM/CD player, etc. Towing bridle Custom mounting chocks
- Factory hardtop extended aft to cover rear dinette seating, & w/overhead hatch 3-Sided polycarbonate enclosure Forward centerline helm w/white Stidd helm chair Portside forward bench seat & backrest Portside fiberglass console w/sink, refrigerator, icemaker, & storage cabinets Starboard side curved settee w/fiberglass table Air conditioned w/separate air handler & controls Custom fitted sisal carpeting Sunbrella cushions throughout w/black canvas covers (2) Teak folding chairs Fiberglass console aft w/(2) Miele electric grills & storage cabinets beneath Venturi stainless steel framed glass windscreen Staircase to aft deck w/rails Staircase to main deck galley area
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- KVH M7 Sat/TV KVH M3 Sat/Phone-Data Magellan security/alarm system w/phone interface Pelco camera system - (1) fixed facing aft on aft deck, (1) pan/tilt/zoom – engine room Camera system controller on bridge, power supply & (2) Extron video amp Setup for 6 Direct TV/HD DSS receivers Setup for 1 Dish Network DSS receiver Panasonic phone system - KXTTA624-5 (KSU) Panasonic KXTTA624-91 phone (3) cordless phones Flybridge (2) VEI 15" color monitors Furuno 1964 - C black box radar 25 Kw w/72 NM Furuno GP 1920 black box chart plotter Furuno BBFF1 1Kw black box depth sounder/recorder (dual frequency transducer) Simrad AP-2504 autopilot Simrad handheld remote autopilot control w/2 station connectors (2) Furuno RD30 multi-display readouts (2) ICOM 602 VHF radio/hailers Weather Worx weather forecasting Danforth compass (2) ACR spotlights - remote controlled Garmin 5210 GPS/chart plotter w/touchscreen All electronics except VHF radios in stainless steel framed doors Pilothouse - Lower Helm Furuno NavNet GPS/Radar/Chart plotter display Garmin GPD/Chart plotter w/touchscreen Simrad AP-29 autopilot remote panel Furuno RD30 multi-display readouts ICOM VHF radio
- Electrical Equipment
- (2) ONAN 27.5 kW generators with sound shields (approx. 340 & 360 Hours) New batteries (Oct. 2012) (2) 100 Amp shore power service (fwd. aft) Glendinning 100' cord cablemasters GFI protection plug outlets throughout (2) Trace 4 kW inverter/120 amp battery chargers Charles Iso-Boost transformers Gel-cell house batteries - New 8/12 Engine start batteries Backup engine control batteries Vimar lighting switches Cantalupi halogen light fixture w/dimmer switches
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- CAT Premium extended warranties CAT digital monitor display at both helms CAT engine room gauge package (visible w/engine room cameras at FB helm) Marine Air chilled water air conditioning/heat system w/2 soft start chillers (2) Inline air conditioning raw water pumps w/switch Separate air handler for flybridge air conditioning (12,000 BTU unit) Hamann waste treatment system w/tank sensor Headhunter freshwater head system Jabsco engine driven emergency bilge pump Fireboy automatic fire suppression system in engine room Triple Racor primary fuel filters Stainless steel workbench w/vice & toolbox (3) Speich stainless steel wipers w/washers ABT TRAC stabilizers w/controls at both helms ABT 38HP hydraulic bow & stern thrusters (3) stations Glendinning electronic engine controls w/synchronizer (3) stations 1200 GPD FCI Max Quiet watermaker (Tomar high capacity dockside R/O cleansing system) Delta T engine room de-mister system Auto dampers on engine room vents Tank tender pneumatic back-up gauges Sight gauge tubes on engine room fuel tanks Electric fuel gauges Aquamat HS22 shafts w/spurs High Performance ZF propellers Hynautic trim tabs w/indicators at both helms Underwater exhaust w/transom relief CO2 & smoke detector system (2) 30 gal. hot water heaters Spare propellors Dual PTO's for hydraulics
- Owner and crew's possessions and artwork.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here Or Contact Kevin Lack at 850.259.1229 or firstname.lastname@example.org