- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New lower price makes this the best value diesel Aft Cabin on the market. While there are a number of Aft Cabins on the market, there are very few well maintained, low hour diesel models. Financial Success has all the style and creature comforts you would desires and has been very well maintained for her entire life. Look at the Full Specs pages and see all the recent upgrades for 2011 and 2012.She is priced right and ready to cruise. If your looking for a boat to do the Loop in, cruise the islands or use as your weekend getaway boat, Financial Success is the boat for you. She is ready to cruise and ready to help you attain your cruising dreams.
- Engines and Generator
- Engines and generator all maintained in excellent condition for life of boat. Twin Catepillar 3116-300 engines. Full annual service 7/16/12 Westerbeke 8 KW generator. Full annual service 7/16/12 Halon fire extinguishing system
- The Aft Cabin is well known for its room and quality accomodations. It is beautifully appointed in Creme walls and creme and cherry wood accent cabinets. It has a central vaccum system that makes it very easy to keep this impressive living quarters ship shape. It features include: A Forward/VIP Stateroom with a centerline queen bed with a mirrored headboard and storage under. It has a small color TV, 2 large separate hanging closets, large drawers, 4 portals with drapes and an overhead hatch. Storage below the bed. A guest/day head with a VacuFlush system, Corian counter top sink and storage below, 3 mirrored stoage cabinets above the sink, a faucet with convenience shower, shower curtain and power vent. A salon with a L-shaped leather sofa with electric remote control that drops to a double berth. It also has a barrel chair, 4 built in storage cabinets to starboard and an entertainment center with Panasonic color TV and storage cabinet. The salon windows have venetian blinds, drapes and colorful area rug. A spacious full beam Master Stateroom with an offset queen bed with a shelf at the head of the berth and bed lifts to provide a large storage area. Storage areas above the bed along the aft wall. A large double hanging closet and a separate small hanging closet. It has 2 mirrored storage areas and a corner dressing vanity with Corian coutertop, drawers below and a mirrored cabinet above. It also has a built in TV. Aft escape window. There is an En-Suite Master Head with a mirrored pocket door for privacy. A VacuFlush head system with monitor level, a vanity with Corian coutertop, sink and storage below and mirrors above. The shower stall is separate and has a seat, a shower wand, hand bar, glass door and power vent. A very well equipped Galley including Corian counter top, built in microwave, frig/freezer, 3 burner glass top stove, built in coffeemaker and excellent storage. Financial success also has a mini laundry and storage area with a Splendide W/D combo. Boat also has a central vacuum system.
- Flybridge and Aft Deck
- Boat has a total aft deck and fly bridge enclosure in good condition and provides good visibility. 2 Captain helm chairs, flybridge starboad companion lounge, flybridge bench seating, radar arch, aft deck has fiberglass hard top, aft deck wing doors, table, bench with storage, sink, ice maker and storage under the sink. There is a fresh water wash down system, transom door, hot and cold cockpit shower, starboard molded steps and swim platform with swim ladder. Also has flybridge controlled spotlight, fresh water system/cruising or shore capable, windlass anchor system of chain and rode.
- Impressive Maintenance and Update Items List
- Boat has been very well maintained as evident by the following recent updated items. Full engine and generater maintenance July 2012 5 new batteries July 2012 New bottom paint 2012 New water system pressure tank 2011 New Nybrol props 2011 and kept original props as spares . New flybridge center window (special clear Strata Glass) New larger Marvair AC systems with reverse cycle and digital controls. All 3 replaced Dec 2009. New larger water strainer basket and protective screen over the intake through hull July 2012.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Lynn Millikin 910-690-8695 Lynn@Sarasotyacht.com Jackie Millikin 910-690-8689 Jackie@Sarasotayacht.com To receive the fastest answer to your questions or to see the boat please call 910-690-8695.