- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
GREAT OPPORTUNITY ON THIS 2000 WELLCRAFT SCARAB 302 SPORT -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Mercury 225-hp EFI Bluewater Series Motors w/Stainless Steel Propellers. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: 2000 Loadmaster Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes, Cuddy Cabin (Sleeping Accommodation's for Two), Tubular Aluminum Radar Arch w/Convertible Top, Garmin 740S (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, JBL AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & iPod/MP3 Connection, Livewell, Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owner manuals. Located off-site and shown Monday-Friday by appointment only.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Wellcraft's 302 Scarab Sport is an updated (and much-improved) version of the original 30 Scarab Sport with a sleeker profile, a new deck and console, colorful hull graphics and a reverse arch. Like her predecessor, the 302 evolved from Wellcraft's successful offshore racing program of the early 1970's. She combines the speed and rough-water handling characteristics of her original raceboat hull with a fishing-boat cockpit in a very exciting high-performance package. The helm console is designed with lockable electronics storage and a large forward-opening storage compartment; an oval 40-gallon live-well and wash-down is built into the base of the leaning post. Additional fishing features include an in deck fish box, a transom fish box, under-gunnel rod storage, and coaming bolsters. The bow cuddy contains a V-berth, Storage lockers, and space for a portable head. A pair of 225-hp motors will cruise at 30-knots and reach 50+ knots wide open.
- Forward V-Berth Head (Portable)
- Danforth Compass VHF Marine Radio NEWER Garmin 740S (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter JBL AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player &iPod/MP3-Connection
- (2) Batteries Battery Switch 12V Plug-in
- Live Bait Tank (Behind Helm Seat) Forward Console Seat Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage Optional Rear Seat Tubular Aluminum Radar Arch w/Convertible-Top
- Trim Tabs (Dual-Ram) Washdown Pump Horn 2000 Loadmaster Tandem Axle Trailer w/Brakes CURRENT OWNER OF 4-YEARS OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.