- 60 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C32 Acerts
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Viking has created a modern new profile that is aggressive. Add composite construction materials for strength and improved performance and efficiency, and the result is Beba - a turn key, late model 60.
- Beam: 18'10" Displacement: 91,300 lbs Cruise: 30 knots Max: 40 knots Engine: CAT Engine Model: C32 Acerts HP: 1825 Hours: 761 Fuel: 1920 Gallons Water: 300 Gallons Holding: 135 Gallons
- Reverse cycle air conditioning Satin teak interior finish throughout Cusom teak entry at salon entrance Custom moccasin headliner material throughout L shape ultraleather sofa with storage Hi-lo cocktail table Bose Home Theater system 42" Fujitsu LCD TV Kenmore clear ice icemaker Automatic electric sliding door Silhouette window blinds Bar stools Full carpet runner Wine cooler
- Custom Granite countertops Sub-Zero under counter refrigerator/freezer, 3 units (6 drawers) Convection microwave oven Four- Burner cooktop Stainless steel sink with garbage disposer Custom Amtico flooring extended to dinette Dinette table with teak top and cover Lower storage cabinets Upper storage cabinets w/slide outs Teak galley backsplash Exhaust fans
- Master Stateroom
- Queen island bed with system 3 pillow top mattress and storage beneath 26" LCD TV Satellite TV Dss receiver Bose Home Theater system Teak entry credenza with drawers Night tables reading lamps Hanging locker Private head with Granite vanity tops Large shower with one piece glass shower door Custom Amtico flooring in head Linen closet in head
- Guest Stateroom - Forward
- Queen island bed with storage beneath Sharp 20" DVD player Satellite TV DSS receiver Hanging locker Private head with Granite countertops Amtico flooring in head Large shower
- Guest Stateroom - Starboard
- Upper and lower bunks Hanging locker
- Crew Stateroom
- Crossover upper/lower bunk arrangement Hanging locker Storage drawers under lower bunk 20" LCD TV DVD player Access to guest head from companionway
- Custom teak flooring in cockpit, mezzanine and steps to bridge Bait freezer under mezzanine seat Tackle drawers Refrigerated step cooler Fishbox with split lids on cockpit floor Dual cablemasters, 50amp with white shore cords Transom door with gate Storage boxes in mezzanine floor Sprung lid to aft lazarette Overhead lights inside lazarette Fresh water washdown
- Engine Room
- Twin CAT C-32 Acerts:1825HP Twin Onan 23KW generators 1200 GPD watermaker (5) A/C Compressors (2) ISO boost transformers Delta T engine vents and fans (2) Fresh water pumps, one ac - one dc Water heater Dual Racor fuel filters Oil change pump for engines, transmission and generators Stainless Steel toolbox (2) Battery chargers, Mastervolt, one for ship service and one for engines Dual power steering pumps on engines (2) Air conditioner cooling pumps Custom wire chase covers behind toolbox Electric fuel priming pumps All pumps, thru hulls, strainers and hardware are painted in white awlgrip
- Garmin 4212 GPS Furuno black box Nav Net 3D unit with GPS (2)19" Furuno LCD displays Furuno black box radar with 6' array antenna Furuno FCV 1100 sounder with 2kw transducer Dual Icom 604 VHFs Octoplex electrical panel, touch screen control Simrad autopilot Bow thruster Poly Planar CD player stereo KVH sat phone Sea Tel Sat TV antenna (4) 250W underwater lights Furuno RD30 depth sounder Drop down box with CAT gauges
- Sky Blue hull color Windlass Short bow rail Full PBT tower with EZ2CY enclosure (2) Rod holders, each side of tower leg (3) Custom Release Marine helm chairs (4) Rod holders in covering boards Triple spreader outriggers Freezer in flybridge Refrigerated cooler in flybridge Black mask forward of house Fuji self cleaning bottom paint.
- Viking has created a modern new profile that is aggressive. Add composite construction materials for strength and improved performance and efficiency, and the result is Beba - a turn key, late model 60 with all the extras.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.