- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- DTS Verado FourStroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
Comes with tripple axle trailer.
Always has been trailered and never left in the water.
Upper station with full controls.
Impeciable 2009 Boston Whaler. Every option avaiable. Twin Merc. 300 Verado's with 315 hours, Merc. DTS controls and Smartcraft gauges, 12' Furuno 3D Navnet, Simrad AP28 Autopilot, twin Icom 504 VHF's, Upper station with full controls (tabs, compass, 8" Furuno, DTS, Autopilot, rod holders, 3 sided enclosure with side wings, Stainless Steel Anchor & windlass, Covers for all seats and controls, Tracy battle station, 18' Outriggers and center rigger, 12V receptacles at transom for electric reels / downriggers, remote spotlight, AM / FM CD stereo, Tri axle trailer and more. Engines under warranty until 2014.
OWNER WANTS OFFERS!!!!
This is the next Boston Whaler on the market to sell!
- The 320 Outrage is the most capable fish-fighter in Whaler's unsinkable history. The hull features an innovative keelpad that enhances low-speed planing and improves hole shot. For an extra measure of comfort previously unknown in boating, our exclusive option, the patented Active Deck Suspension System (ADSS), suspends a portion of the deck on pneumatic cylinders to act as a shock absorber against rough-water pounding.
- Engine Brand: Mercury Engine(s) Total Power: 600 HP Engine Model: DTS Verado FourStroke Engine Type: Outboard 4S Engine Hours: 315
- Depthsounder Navigation center Autopilot Compass GPS VHF Radio CD player Cockpit speakers Merc. DTS controls Smartcraft gauges 12' Furuno 3D Navnet Simrad AP28 Autopilot Twin Icom 504 VHF's
- Tuna Tower Controls – Upper station
- 8" Furuno Merc DTS controls Autopilot Rod holders Trim tabs Compass
- Fuel Capacity: 300 Gallons
- Fishing Equipment
- Tracy International Battle station - standing fighting chair 18' outriggers plus center rigger 12V receptacles at transom for electric reels/downriggers Rod holders 2 Pin reels for teasers on each side
- Seating capacity: 14
- Interior Equipment
- Sea water pump Marine head
- Cockpit shower Stainless steel anchor and windlass 3 sided enclosure with side wings for cockpit Covers for all seats and controls
- Beam: 10 ft 2 in Maximum Draft: 1 ft 10 in Bridge Clearance: 9 ft 10 in Freeboard: 2 ft 4 in Dry Weight: 9000 lbs Mast Height: 10 ft 0 in Max Load Capacity: 4300 lbs
- Tripple axle trailer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.