- 24 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 Magnum
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Freshwater only!! 2010 Cobalt 242 with optional Mercruiser 496 Magnum-Seatec / Bravo 3. ONLY 47 Hours! This boat has been meticulously maintained by a very attentive owner and has every option available including: - Swim Platform Lights, Docking Lights, Stereo with CD and ipod jack, Stern Gate, Full Head with Flush out option, Footpad Option, all Helm Options, Wood Grain Wheel and Dash Trim Upgrade, Carpet, Dual Battery, Transom Switch. Comes with a Custom Made Stern Canvas, Cockpit and Bow Covers. This boat has been kept under cover and out of the water on a Hydra-hoist. She shows better than a new boat and is by far the nicest 242 on the market!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cobalt 242 is a study in free-form genetics, following in the wake of previous Cobalts with all its family characteristics of ride, of performance, of obvious good looks ...with all its go-for-it, far-roaming range, its room to ride, its insistence on knowing what might wait around the next cove. Add in reassuring elements of convenience and practicality -- an optional enclosed head compartment shore-based in its functional comfort, big event entertainment systems with next-century clarity and volume, navigational tools ready to guide on towards Tahiti -- and you have here a boat ready right now to take you far, far way from anything resembling an office.
- Theres a reason why we call our website Export American , American Marine has been #1 in boat and yacht export for 20 years. Visit our website to view lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a Full Service Yacht Brokerage to buy or sell a boat in the US or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world, the best choice will always be to Export American. www.ExportAmerican.com Please contact Brent Johnson 678-559-9734 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Optional WSS Package
- Water Sports Tower w/Sunshade - From it's heavy gauge anodized polished aluminum stock to precision machined billet fittings and joints this tower is pro-athlete strong with lifelong good looks. And not a single unsightly weld in site. The perfectly integrated racks to port and starboard carry your four favorite boards in complete security. Solid. Rattle free. Then with a quick release of a swivel lock the racks swing 180 degrees inboard for safe access. Above, the accessory crossbar with LED cockpit lighting is pre-wired for optional tower spot lights and speakers, while the rigid mount sunshade has cockpit comfort covered. Canvas is color matched, of course. Exterior Graphics - The look begins with a split gelcoat hull design available in any combination of standard Cobalt gelcoat colors. Then comes the chrome silver WSS hull crystal cap emblems and transom Water Sports Series badge. And for the finishing touch there are three inch black chrome COBALT insignias in an edgy chiseled style. Interior Styling - WSS styling continues on the interior with a black powder coat to instrument and glove box panels. The glove box proudly displays the Water Sports Series badge, while the helm is dressed with extended brushed aluminum gauge bezels, and an upgraded black leather and polished stainless steering wheel. Elsewhere, the upholstery offers new owners a choice of color matched piping.