- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Recently repowered with twin QSB5.9 liter 330hp Cummins Diesels
This boat runs quick, clean and effeciently. New cockpit bolsters and motor box cushions, new flybridge passenger seat cushion. Clean Redecorated cabin interior. Has complete Raymarine Electronics package with Radar, GPS Plotter, FF and autopilot, with two VHF Radios. Full canvas bridge enclosure, outriggers, etc. Inside of the cabin is a port side dinette (makes into a sleeper), large comfortable V-berth forward, Stbd side galley with 2 burner Electric/Alcohol stove, Norcold dual voltage refrigerator, large Stainless sink and ample storage.
- Galley & Head
- Whirlpool Microwave oven Norcold dual voltage refrigerator Princess 2 burner stove (electric or alcohol) Stainless steel sink (hot/cold) Ample galley storage in cabinets and drawers Enclosed head with electric flushing toilet Sink with pull-out showerhead
- Raymarine L760 GPS/Fishfinder Raymarine RL80c Radar/GPS/Fishfinder Raymarine st2001 Autopilot Icom M504 VHF Radio in cabin w/ Commandmic on bridge Icom M504 on bridge Datamarine digital depth finder Dytek digital surface temp gauge Trim Tabs Ritchie Powerdamp compass Jensen AM/FM/CD/MP3 stereo
- "Raconteur" was repowered in 2007 with twin Cummins QSB5.9 330hp diesel engines. These engines have 300 hrs on them and have been recently serviced. These are common rail engines with the Cummins multi-function SmartCraft gauge package.
- Cabin & Cockpit Layout
- The lockable cabin door opens to reveal a suprisingly roomy cabin. There is a 4 person dinette on the port side, this dinette can be converted into a 2 person sleeper. There is storage beneath the dinette seat cushions. The V-berth is forward, very roomy with an overhead hatch, storage along both sides and storage beneath. The cabin fabrics have all been replaced since 2009. There is reverse cycle heat/ac for the cabin. The Xantrex 1500 watt inverter can power all on board electrical items with the exception of the Heat/AC. The cockpit features two large seat cushions, one atop each of the motor boxes, these seats are in the shade of the flybridge deck. New cockpit coaming pads add to the comfort and safety of the cockpit. There is a full beam teak swimplatform across the stern and single spreader outriggers add to the fishability of this fine vessel.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Easy to see, this 29 Blackfin is located at Bluewater Marina in Hampton, VA.