- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 MAG
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Shazam is exceptionally clean and well-maintained. This sleek customized performance cruiser combines offshore muscle with express boat comforts. Interior includes new carpeting throughout, a large forward berth, dual sofa seating both port and starboard, a flat screen HD TV with Blu Ray player, full galley, private head with a shower and a new top of the line Raritan Elegance toilet with new macerator, overboard pump out with dock pump out Y valve.
Exterior includes a custom designed Signzoo graphics package, new custom full enclosure with a raised bimini, windshield and an aft drop down to fully enclose the helm area. Owner has installed custom cleats and step pads to protect the graphics.
- Princess electric glasstop stove New microwave Norcold refrigerator Stainless steel sink
- HELM STATION:
- Helm station is well laid out with clear easy to read Livorsi gauges and twin engine FloScan fuel meters. Garmin 4212 color chartplotter New Garmin VHF radio w/digital antenna Trim tabs Trim tab indicators Twin electric bucket/bolster seats Compass Depth indicator
- Anchor with chain and line in forward anchor locker Pop up cleats Special SS cleats for all lines to protect the graphics Walkthrough windshield New custom Sunbrella removable full enclosure with Stratoglass and bimini for full protection in bad weather Boot for bimini when retracted Reinforced bimini top frames for cruising with bimini raised Full mooring cover Cockpit entertainment center w/Raritan ice maker and sink Custom cockpit floor hatch openings to provide access to plumbing and pumps Full transom cockpit seat Custom cockpit LED lighting Shore water Perko fitting in cockpit with pressure gauge and 40 psi pressure protector New fresh water pump Tankless hot water heater Transom shower Remote Clarion radio control on transom Transom swim ladder
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:
- Kohler 5KW generator with 260 hours fully serviced Three recently new batteries Two battery chargers 30 amp shore power with new shorepower cable Clarion stereo with booster amp and remote Tankless hot water heater
- ENGINE ROOM AND MECHANICAL:
- Twin Mercruiser freshwater cooled MAG/MPIs with fresh water flush systems and Bravo One outdrives. Owner flushes engines with SaltAway after each use. Both engines serviced, new Platinum spark plugs, new impellers, etc. 200 PSI compression in all cylinders. The Corsa performance exhaust system with Captain's Choice (switches from full through exhaust to exhaust running through mufflers) runs through four SS thru hull exhaust pipes for a deep rumble sound. Both outdrives removed, inspected and serviced. Both have four bladed SS props. At 3100 RPM & 35MPH cruising speed, engines burn 12 GPH per engine. Electric opening hatch with custom pad cover provides complete access to engine room. Hydraulic steering with Latham tie bar.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional information please contact John King (239) 603-3410 email@example.com Galati Yacht Sales Business Office offers Financing through numerous Marine Lending Sources, Extended Service Protection Plans, Insurance Quotes and Vessel Registration or Titling. We understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision so we’re rolling out the red carpet for you by taking care of all your needs from beginning to closing, saving you time and money. To visit our Business Office, Click Here Galati Yacht Sales voted #1 North American Dealer twice by Boating Industry magazine! Our mission remains "To consistently exceed the expectations of our customers." Always open at galatiyachts.com, Click Here Stock Number: BR4389-JAK