- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 390 Sundancer
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 39 Sea Ray Sundancer continues to be a popular and comfortable family cruiser with no compromise on quality and safety. “Relentless” has had one owner since new and is in excellent condition!
- Accommodations and Walkthrough
- Built on a deep V hull with prop pockets and a solid fiberglass bottom, the lavish interior of the 390 Sundancer is a blend of high-gloss cherrywood cabinetry, Ultraleather upholstery, and vinyl wall coverings. A flat-screen TV is built in above the galley countertop and by splitting the head into two compartments – toilet to port and shower to starboard – the salon dimensions are those of a slightly larger boat. For privacy, a sliding door separates the master stateroom from the salon. The 390’s cockpit is similar to other Sundancer layouts with a U-shaped seating area aft, flip-up helm seat, and Corian-topped wet bar with sink and faucet. The entire cockpit sole can be raised on hydraulic rams for access to the engines.
- Panasonic microwave oven Kenyon two-burner glass top stove Norcold refrigerator Norcold freezer Galley stove vent Sink with single lever Grohe faucet with sprayer Hot water heater Norcold refrigerator (aft deck wetbar) Pressure fresh water system
- Electrical Equipment
- Kohler generator with sound shield (580 hrs) Twin 30 amp dockside cables – 125 volt TV & telephone dockside connectors (4) 12 volt Group 27 batteries in trays Batteryparallel switch Batteryisolator switches 12 volt 40 amp Intellipower PD-2040 automatic battery charger 12 volt (DC) 120 volt (AC)
- Deck Equipment
- Sea Ray fiberglass hardtop with overhead lighting and opening ventilation hatch Stainless steel bow rail Lofrans windlass with deck foot controls and helm remote CQR anchor in stainless steel chute Molded in swim platform with ladder Cockpit storage locker aft with freshwater washdown Cockpit door to swim platform Aft deck fiberglass table L-shaped cockpit seating Wet bar with sink, storage and refrigerator Navigation and anchor lights Dockside water connection Cockpit fresh water shower Issinglass enclosure Cockpit Canvas cover (2) rod holders Cockpit courtesy lights Adjustable swivel helm chair with flip-up bolster and companion seat Aft deck opens electrically for engine access Electric windshield vent Electric horn Canvas carpet runners Foredeck cushion
- Electronics and Navigation
- Sea Ray “Navigator” GPS plotter Raymarine ST6002 autopilot Raymarine VHF radio handset Raymarine RL80C 72’ mile radar with navigation plotter Mercury Smartcraft display Ritchie compoass Clarion AM/FM/CD player (salon) Clarion remote control at the helm Cockpit stereo speakers with sub-woofer Zenith LCD Television (salon) Zentih DVD/CD Player (salon) Panasonic LCD television with DVD player (master) Glomex TV Antenna Sea Ray Systems monitor
- Mechanical Equipment
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning (2 units) ZF Hurth V-Drive transmissions Seafire automatic/manual fire extinguishing system ACR remote controlled spotlight Seastar hydraulic steering with tilt wheel Trim tabs Teleflex engine controls (2) automatic/manual bilge pumps Engine room bilge blowers Fireboy Xintex CO2 sensors (3) “Beam” central vacuum system Vac-u-Flush toilet Holding tank with macerator, overboard discharge and deck pumpout 3-speed windshield wipers with delay feature Windshield washers Sea cocks with sea strainers
- Owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:JS