Like Brand New!! This boat was rarely used and needs to be moved!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- From its sleek, fastback profile to its total package of amenities, this energetic crowd-pleaser has been completely reimagined. The AR210 offers thrill-seeking families an affordable combination of forward-thinking innovation and high performance engineering not available in any other 21-foot boat.
- Highlights : • All new deck and hull design. • Class-leading performance and fuel economy. • New thrust directional enhancer for improved slow speed handling. • Spacious cockpit with flared bow design. • Award-winning stern design. • New fold-down watersports tower on AR210 for convenient storage. • Yamaha’s Total Package: all features are standard. • Internal drive for instant acceleration, shallow water clearance, and peace of mind. The all new 21-foot Yamaha 210 Series has an exciting new deck and hull design that provides more space, more features, sporty updated looks, more storage and greater performance than its predecessor. The new sport SX210 and watersports AR210 feature longer and wider bow seating, a new helm area, new storage areas, more drink holders, and an overall look that is more luxurious. The boat is more spacious throughout and features a new ergonomically designed signature stern area for maximized comfort. Innovative New Deck Design The bow and cockpit of the 210 Series is now roomier and easier to navigate with a full crew on board, giving the 210 Series the look and feel of a much larger boat. The bow is wider and longer to better accommodate more passengers and the seating can be rearranged several innovative ways depending on cushion placement. The new 210 Series comes with Yamaha exclusive front-facing “rumble” seats that are a favorite with kids. The anchor/ladder locker is also larger, making access to the anchor and ladder more convenient. Finishing the bow are two stereo speakers and two cup holders. Featured in the cockpit area is a huge port console locker and massive under seat storage. These high capacity compartments are large enough to store a full-size cooler, several PFDs and much more. In addition, there is an extra large floor storage compartment perfect for storing wakeboards, skis, ropes, PFDs, and dock bumpers. The sporty helm layout includes large analog gauges and integrated digital information displays that provide independently controlled access to a wide range of information. Also at the helm is Yamaha’s No Wake Mode™ that allows the driver to easily set an optimal speed for navigating a no wake zone. Completing the helm area is a comfortable, adjustable Captain’s Chair with a flip-up bolster, a premium sound system with a remote at the stern and 4 speakers, and cup holders that are positioned throughout the cockpit. The AR210 receives a new fold-down aluminum watersport tower that makes storage more convenient and the SX210 now comes with dual Captain’s Chairs. Award-Winning Stern Lounge Area The new two-tier stern lounge area and swim platform of the 210 Series is more spacious and lower to the water than ever, making the stern area a great place to hang out when anchored in your favorite cove. The stern lounge area includes a mount for the 210’s dinette table, a rear stereo remote, padded back rests, hydro-turf® deck mats, cup holders and a reboarding ladder. There’s even a wet storage locker where wet ropes or small inflatables can be stored without having to carry them through the boat. Yamaha’s Signature Drive Train and Engine Package The key feature that has the 210 Series outperforming its competition is Yamaha’s unique internal drive system that utilizes a lightweight, compact engine package and a simple design to deliver better performance and more peace of mind than traditional stern drive models. Yamaha’s ultra-responsive internal drive system brings the 210 Series on plane faster and accelerates quicker than comparable stern drive boats. The 210’s dual throttles allow for maximum maneuverability and engine control, while the shallow draft and enclosed impellers increase the boat’s versatility. Yamaha’s twin engines require regular unleaded fuel and use an average of two gallons of fuel less per hour than comparable stern drive boats. Also new for Yamaha in 2012 is a thrust directional enhancer that maximizes control and maneuverability. This new design directs the water flow at an optimum angle, creating more responsive handling as the boat is turned right and left at slow speeds. Standard Features: • Twin Yamaha marine engines that lead the industry in fuel efficiency and cruising range, while delivering class-leading performance, reliability, and durability. • Yamaha’s No Wake Mode • Bimini Top • Innovative stern lounge area with table mount, backrests, and stereo remote. • JBL® stereo with 4 speakers. • Reboarding ladders at the bow and stern • Snap-in marine grade carpet. • Adjustable captain’s chair with flip-up bolster. • Includes painted trailer.
- There’s a reason why we call our website exportAMERICAN, American Marine have been #1 in boat and yacht exports for 20 years now. Visit our website to view lots of detailed pics of this and many similar boats. Whether you are looking for a Full Service Yacht Brokerage to buy or sell a boat in the US, or want us to freight your boat to the other side of the world, your best choice will always be to exportAMERICAN. www.exportamerican.com Geoff Britt - 231-409-6100