The 340 Express Cruiser proved to be one of Sea Ray’s most popular models. Built on solid fiberglass deep-V hull with straight inboard engines with prop pockets for easy planning at lower speeds. This boat has twin economical 5.7 fresh water cooled MerCruiser engines, 6.5 KW Onan generator, air conditioning. electric flush toilet, Bimini top with full camper package. Owner will accept smaller boat similar to 180 Sea Ray as trade.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- You board the boat through a large single level open cockpit with a double back to back helm seat to starboard. There is a port side transom door to the swim platform and easy access engine and generator hatches. The large center line smoked glass sliding door brings you into the spacious main salon with a dry bar, icemaker and electrical panels to port and the head to starboard. The large U shaped galley is next on the starboard with a convertible dinette across to port. The master stateroom is forward with a centerline double wide island berth and hanging lockers.
- MAIN SALON
- The main salon is air conditioned and includes the standup bar with ice maker, the convertible dinette and the U shaped galley. There is dry storage in the floor and several overhead light fixtures. The 110V electric panel , air conditioning controls, and generator controls are located along the port side.
- The starboard side galley features a molded counter top with sink, hot and cold water with a separate sprayer and abundant storage and counter space. Norcold 110v/12v refrigerator, Panasonic built in microwave, Princess 3-burner stove with oven
- MASTER STATEROOM
- The forward master stateroom has a privacy curtain, hanging lockers, storage under the centerline berth and a wall mounted TV that swings out and is viewable from the salon with remote controls. The central vacuum controls are located on the port side of the berth pedestal. There are several ceiling mounted lights, window treatments and a deck hatch with cover
- Power winch Electric Windlass with Remote Control At Helm Delta Plow Anchor with Chain and Nylon Rope Bow Pulpit with Stainless Rails Bow Mounted Remote Spotlight Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Hydraulic Wheel Steering 3 Automatic Bilge Pumps Trim Tabs Maroon Sunbrella Full Camper Canvas Enclosure Radar Arch with TV Antenna Cockpit Courtesy Lighting Fenders and Dock Lines
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Double Wide Helm Seat to Starboard with Storage Underneath Separate Clutch and Throttle Controls Ritchie Compass Garmin 225GPS Uniden VHF Radio 12V Electrical Panel Controls for Trim Tabs and Remote Spot Light Full Working Instrumentation Controls for 3- Windshield Wipers.
- 6.5 KW Onan Generator with 538 Hrs. 110V AC and 12V DC Systems with Breakers and Fuses 30 Amp Shore Power Cord 2 4-D Batteries Battery Parallel Switch 30 Amp Battery Charger
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin Fresh Water Cooled 5.7 MerCruisers 260HP ea. Borg Warner Velvet Drives Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Central Vacuum System Vacuum Flush Head Fuel Shut- Off Valves Engine Alarms Bennett Trim Tabs
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.