- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Best in class, offshore center console with a low profile tower…Largest fishing cockpit in its class, forward seating and fishing area. Tackle and rigging stations, 2 huge fish boxes, 2 livewells, 2 tuna-tubes, huge console with roomy head…Large access hatches to all stowage with user friendly maintenance access. Looking for a first class fishing/diving package, this is it! Twin 250 Suzuki 4 strokes deliver performance and reliable economy. Comes with a trailer!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Immaculate, always kept polished and maintained. Bilge access will show clean easily accessible electrical, filter, tankage systems. Eisenglass is crystal clear, all cushions/seating/bolsters throughout the cockpit are brand new. Canvas is excellent. The quiet 4-stroke Suzukis are low hour factory serviced. Regarded as the most stable fishing platform in its class and size, this is a must see!
- Bilge pumps, (2) 1500 GPH automatic Bonding system w/zinc anode Bow eye, stainless steel Hand laid fiberglass construction Stern eyes, stainless steel Stern eyes, stainless steel Through hull fittings, stainless steel above waterline Through hull fittings, bronze below waterline Vinylester resin skin coat
- Deck & Cockpit
- Anchor rope locker w/hawse pipe Anchor storage, auxiliary Battery (4), marine hi-crank (w/factory installed power option) Battery select switchs (w/factory installed power option) Bow rail, stainless steel Cleats, 10” bow and stern (pop-up at stern) Cleats, spring line Cockpit, self-bailing Cushions, aft cockpit bolsters Deck hardware, through bolted stainless steel Dive platform Freshwater pressure system (20 gal.) Fuel filters, (2) water separating Fuel tanks, (2) heavy gauge anodized aluminum w/crossover system Hand laid fiberglass construction Hull liner, one piece fiberglassed and mechanically fastened to hull Leaning post/bait station with rod holders Lighting, International navigation Non-skid, molded on all walking and standing surfaces Pulpit, molded fiberglass w/roller assembly and chain locking chock Rubrail, heavy duty PVC with stainless steel trim Storage well, in sole Transom door, fiberglass Swim ladder, 3 step SS w/hand rails
- Full Tower w/electronic controls (white powder coated tower with removable carriage top) Eisenglass enclosure at center console Dash panel, illuminated with waterproof rocker switches and circuit breakers 12V accessory outlet Drink holders Electronics mount, flush in dash Fiberglass, one piece construction w/stainless steel grab rail Head compartment, stand-up, lockable Horn, electric Lights, courtesy Seat, console, forward facing with cushions Steering, hydraulic Steering wheel, stainless steel Storage, in console shelves Vents (2) opening ports Windshield, molded 3/8” acrylic
- Fishing Support
- Baitwell, leaning post, w/circulating system (O/B) 199 Qt. (189L) Baitwell, transom w/circulating system, 72 Qt. (68L) Bait station with locking tackle storage, knife holder and plier holder Fishbox, aft 170 Qt. (161L), insulated w/overboard drain Fishbox, (2) forward, 347 Qt. each (329L each) insulated with overboard drain Freshwater system with sink Rod holders, plus rocket launchers on T-top Rod storage, gunwale (6) Washdown, raw water
- Electronics & Helm
- Teleflex i6000 electronic engine control 17” Northstar 972 (bathymetric, raster, vector, satellite photo, 4 video ports, integrated radar, and bottom finder) Secondary Navigation Northstar 6000i Radar Northstar 4kw 36 mile dome AutoPilot Simrad AP26 (integrated with Northstar 972) VHF ICOM 422 Clarion CD/Stereo/Sirius Satellite 2 Compass Engine Synchronization Suzuki fuel and engine management system Trim Tabs with position indicators
- Upgraded 4-27 series Battery System Each Isolated for Port or Starboard Alternating House Electrical System All Integrated into Charging Running Charging System On board Charger with Shore Power
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Pair of Suzuki Four Stroke 250, low hours (496 when listed), excellent condition!
- Broker's Comments
- To give you an idea of how spacious the stowage on this boat is, in the forward stowage, you can fit 10 scuba tanks, all dive gear including guns, life jackets and still have nothing on deck. The boat is nearly spotless, and is fully detailed. All stainless is like new, and the T-top tower is Bristol white powder coated.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.