- 61 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V71 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This is an extremely well maintained, very low hour yacht featuring the COMPLETE major overhaul of both main engines (2001), rebuilt stabilizers, twin generators (one new in 2001), top notch electronics, underwater lights (2007), flybridge hardtop (2005), and an ongoing professional maintenance program. The 2001 Awlgrip paint job (Hatteras Matterhorn White) is in excellent condition. This 4-Stateroom, Galley up beauty is in turn key condition and always maintained to like new standards.
Over $200,000 spent since current owner purchased. Only 650 hours. Must be seen to be appreciated. Call to see!
- No creature comfort or amenity has been overlooked in this four stateroom, galley up design. The full width salon is beautifully appointed in various shades of ivory, offsetting high gloss teak paneling and a fully mirrored forward bulkhead with a custom built Galley pass-through with custom teak trimmed counter and two teak counter stools with black upholstery. A custom made leather L-shaped sofa is aft to port and outboard of two custom glass and teak coffee tables. The starboard side forward offers a floor to ceiling teak entertainment center with wet bar, icemaker and plenty of storage. Aft are two custom barrel chairs separated by a custom cabinet containing a flat screen TV, DVD, VCR . The spacious U-shaped galley is forward of the salon to port with a high-gloss varnished parquet sole and is equipped to please any chef with new, updated appliances and new granite style with teak trimmed tops. The large newly upholstered dinette is adjacent to starboard also with a new granite style teak trimmed top. Continuing forward, the full width pilothouse can be accessed through sliding teak doors port and starboard. In addition to a full complement of updated electronics and controls, there is a newly upholstered captain's bench and a teak ladder to the bridge. Below decks , the staterooms and engine rooms are accessed on the port side of the pilothouse down a curved stairway. At the landing and immediately to starboard is the "ship's office" along the companionway. The office has a custom built-in teak desk. To port, the forward guest stateroom offers crossover upper and lower twins, private head compartment w/handheld shower, reading lights and under berth drawer storage. All the way forward, the crew/guest stateroom offers upper and lower berths, a dresser, a TV, a full length mirror, reading lights and a private head compartment with a separate stall shower. Further aft and forward of the starboard engine room, a locker houses the separate washer & dryer, followed by a large linen closet. Opposite and forward of the port engine room, the VIP stateroom offers twin beds, a built-in bedside table w/lamp, mirrored bulkhead, large cedar-lined closet, reading lights, overhead cabinet and under-berth drawer storage, and access to a full head across the companionway with separate stall shower (this also doubles as the day-head for guests). The walk-in engine rooms are amidships and accessed on either side of the companionway. All the way aft, the enormous full-width master stateroom features an island king berth with built-in bedside tables and bureaus, a lighted vanity, a walk-in cedar lined closet and a private head with tub and shower. The flybridge is accessed via a teak ladder from the pilothouse. The Fly bridge has a built in hardtop (2005) containing built in recessed lighting and six recessed stereo speakers all of which is surrounded by a Barrett Glass enclosure. Facing aft, the large, open area is perfect for entertaining with white Corian hi/lo table with pull out extensions. Guest seating is on Newly upholstered, extended, built-in Hatteras OEM U-shaped bridge seating. To starboard is a wet bar containing a refrigerator/freezer. The tender is stored aft. Forward is the upper helm station with a full compliment of electronics and navigational aids and three pedestal captain chairs with a RCA 32" TV with DVD. Also has two hatches on hardtop and all new LED lights.
- PILOTHOUSE: Simrad CE33 Chart/GPS/DGPS/Speed/Temp Simrad Robertson Autopilot AP20 Furuno 48 mile radar ICOM IC-M802 SSB ICOM IC-M502 Horizon VHF Caption with Nobletec Datamarine Intl. Offshore Navigator speed/distance Datamarine Intl. Offshore depth Glendenning synchronizers Standard Spectrum VHF w/RAM Mic 8" Danforth compass Furuno RP 110 Chart Plotter Stabilizer Controller Hailer/Spectrum Trim tabs controller Bow Thruster FLYBRIDGE: JRC 24 mile radar Simrad CX33 Chart/GPS/DGPS/Speed/Temp JRC Chart/GPS Datamarine speed/distance Datamarine depthfinder Simrad Roberts Autopilot AP20 Standard Horizon VHF Raytheon Loudhailer Anchor Windlass controls Remote spotlight controls Danforth compass Large rudder indicator Stabilizer Controller Trim tabs controller Clarion satellite/am/fm/cd with a total of 600 watts of power (3 external amps)
- Whirlpool GE side-by-side refrigerator/freezer (new) Whirlpool ceramic cooktop (new) & large oven Kenmore microwave/convection Built in blender Large Stainless sink w/garbage disposal Washer/Dryer(new) (lower hallway) Whirlpool dishwasher (new) Upholstered Dinette (new) New Granite laminate countertops (2011) New flooring throughout Helm & Galley New Granite laminate on Galley table
- Samsung 42" TV (2011) Subwoofer Reciever LG Blue Ray Yamaha (New) Direct TV Bar area with Granite laminate (2011) High gloss parquet Cornices Custom blinds All new Glass throughout (2011) All new flooring (2011) Dehumidifier
- 3 Guest Staterooms & Heads
- All new mattresses and soft goods (2010) All new flooring (2010) All new countertops (2010) (2) Flat Screen TVs (2) New Macerator pumps (2) Rebuilt Macerator pumps
- Master Stateroom & Head
- Granite laminate tops (2011) New mattress (2010) New shams, pillows, curtains and flooring (2010) Shower control & Head (2011) Samsung Flat Screen 32" (2011) Samsung DVD/Direct TV (2011) Dehumidifier
- Mechanical Equipment
- Over $100K was spent on a complete major overhaul of both main engines. Stabilizers were also overhauled as well as all main systems on the vessel. Completed in 2008 (650 hours since). (7) Cruiseaire reverse cycle heat & A/C (5) New compressors Air Compressor (port engine room) Seabrace Stabilizers Oil exchange system Air Seps port and starboard engines (3) Windshield wipers 110 Lighting (New 2011) Air Horns Engine Room detailed & painted Glendenning synchronizers Dual Racor fuel filters with manifold Fire system for each E/R and Generator room Block heaters (both engines) Mechanical guages/Start New 32V and Mach water pumps New batteries (2012)
- 12-32/120-240 Volt Systems 8 KW Kohler generator, New 2001 w/1000 hrs. 20 KW Kohler Generator All new 8 volt batteries 220 Volt transformers
- Deck Equipment
- Achilles 11ft 20hp Yamaha 4 Stroke(2011) 2) Fbg. deck storage boxes on bow Teak inserts on integrated bow pulpit Stainless plow anchor Galley Maid anchor windless w/foot controls and remote on bridge MarQuipt Boarding Ladder Port and starboard hook-ups for shore power, TV, Telephone and freshwater inlets Textilene sun screens for windshield (1 black, 1 white) Flybridge Barrett Glass 3 sided enclosure MarQuipt fender holders Teak doors, aft deck to salon Teak cap rails Swim platform Foredeck seating cushions (new)
- Awlgrip Hatteras Matterhorn White paint (2001) (6) Automatic bilge pumps w/high water alarms (2) High volume emergency water pumps Air compressor Racor fuel filters Fuel shut-off valves Fuel distribution manifolds (Cross overs) Engine room and generator room freshwater wash downs AC/DC freshwater pumps (new) Bilge blowers Engine room lighting (110) Engine and generator sea strainers Engine Room direct reading engine and generator gauges Engine synchronizer (7) Zone "Cruiseaire" AIR CONDITIONING w/reverse cycle heat Engine block heaters (New 2004) Hydraulic trim tabs Automatic/manual Halon engine room fire extinguishing system Hydraulic steering, gearshifts and throttles Toolbox in Engine Room Spare stub prop shaft Fresh water wash down foredeck and aft deck. Three underwater transom HID lights Aquamise 400 GPD water maker (2011) Side power 240 Bowthruster (2011)
- Other Features
- This Yacht is a nicely updated and very well maintained classic Hatteras motor yacht with the preferred galley up, 4 stateroom layout. Her current owner purchased her in 2010 and performed a full year extensive upgrading and renewal of all major systems. Professionally maintained, she is in Turnkey, Yacht Club Condition. For sale by a caring owner who has little time to use.
- Contact: MB