- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
On 2-25-2013 Caterpillar signed off on the 1000 Hr engine service. The C-12 cat engines have a clean bill of health and extended warranty can be purchased if so requested.
The seller is willing to consider a smaller quality trade.
- Beam: 17' 6" Draft: 4' Displacement: 69,500 lbs Cruise Speed: 18 knots Max Speed: 21 knots Engines: Caterpillar Engine Model: C-12 HP: 700 Engine Hours: 1100 Generator Hours: 600 each Fuel Tank: 1,000 Gallons Water Tank: 260 Gallons Holding Tank: 100 Gallons
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As one walks into the Ed Monk Jr. designed Damar, one immediately understands why he has received so many accolades for his designs in the past. His use of space combined with a knowledgeable yacht builder has created a very comfortable and sea kindly vessel in Damar. The main salon defies her actual physical measurements. Stepping into the teak interior of Damar, the size and openness is evident. Directly in front of the salon is an open space. On this wall is a large flat screen TV as well as room for art work. The TV with its surround sound system is easily viewed from either of the barrel chairs located to port or the L-shaped settee located to starboard. The settee has built in storage which comes in handy when doing extended cruising. Directly in front of the settee is an electric high low teak table which will sit six for dinner. The neutral carpet that one finds throughout the yacht, has a deep noise deadening underlay. With the large windows and built in screen for the aft door, one has natural light and great visibility. The overhead has a lighted inset feature in the center of the headliner. Going forward there is a built in cabinet on the port side that creates additional storage. Proceeding up two steps one finds themselves in the pilothouse/galley area with its teak planking with ebony trim. There are port and starboard pilothouse doors with built in Phantom screens. To starboard is a real working galley. Plenty of granite counter space, storage both above and below the counter as well as full sized appliances. A true oven, double stainless steel Franke sinks, a Gaggenau cooktop, 36" Amana refrigerator, dishwasher, and a trash compactor. The Stidd chair located in the pilothouse. Full electronics that were upgraded in 2008 are all at your fingertips. Great visibility from this station. Paper chart storage in a specially designed drawer below the teak topped table, there is room to spread out a full sized chart. The pilothouse table has storage in the base. To starboard and forward is a curved stairwell to the lower deck. To port as you go down the stairs one will find the electrical panel which back lights, the inverter panel and the power management panel. At the bottom of the stairs and headed aft, there is a stackable Maytag washer and dryer hidden behind teak doors. There is a laundry soap cabinet opposite of the washer and dryer. Continuing aft, you enter the master suite with its island queen berth that has a custom innerspring mattress and amazing storage underneath. The matched teak walls combined with burlwood pillars makes it feel like a true master suite. Abundant storage lockers, drawers and two cedar lined hanging lockers. One finds a Deco ceiling, great lighting, opening port lights and a flat screen TV with DVD/CD built in. The master head is located behind a teak pocket door located to port. There is an abundant amount of storage behind mirrors and under the granite clade counter top. The seamless stall shower with its glass door also has a granite shower seat and flooring. Both the shower stall and the main compartment of the head have opening port lights. We see the continuation of teak planking with ebony borders that we saw in the pilothouse/galley area. It is refreshing to see a wood other than holly used as a border, it adds to the overall upscale ambiance of the yacht. Going out the master and headed forward one finds a twin guest stateroom located to port, a spacious VIP located all the way forward and a large head to starboard. The twin guest room has a cedar lined hanging locker, several drawers and a night stand between the bunks. Two opening port lights and a flat screen TV complete this guest stateroom. A large storage area under starboard bunk. The VIP has an island queen with innerspring mattress. Cedar lined hanging locker, drawers and storage under the berth will allow your guest room to stow their belongings. A separate door to the shared head is also located in this stateroom. Opening port lights and an overhead hatch provide nice natural light. For entertainment there is a flat screen TV as well as a DVD/CD player. On the bridge the thought that went into usability is very evident. There are two settees for lounging as well as a wet bar with refrigerator located on the bridge under the factory fiberglass hard top. A white Stidd captain's chair is located in front of the helm station with its stainless steel wheel. Hydraulic bow thruster and stern thruster controls are at ones fingertips. Duplication of electronics at helm with cover. On the boat deck there is a 1500 lb. steelhead davit. Damar has a 2009 10'5" Walker Day Rib with console with 20 hp 4-stroke Honda and the davit is fully functional. Damar is a family boat in that she has wide walk around decks with oval stainless steel hand railing, room for a family of 6 and a pleasant cockpit perfect for sitting and storage. There are two boarding gates in the railing allowing easy access as well as two heavy fiberglass gates located in the cockpit. There is a pop up aft docking station located to starboard for ease in docking. The teak clad cockpit has a large deck hatch that leads to a very large storage area that also houses the central vac, water tank, and the entrance into the engine room. The engine room is full stand up and has been laid out to be user friendly. With a fuel polishing system on board as well as oil changing system, maintenance is easy for your Cats. There are actual sight gages on the fuel tanks. She was ordered with an additional Onan generator and has dripless shaft seals and rudder seals, Headhunter fresh water system and Headhunter sea water system as well. All the air conditioning units are located together. Double Racors on the main engines as well as the two generators. There is a stainless steel railing around the engines and the engine beds are also clad in stainless steel. Heavy duty sound shielding provides for a quiet yacht.
- Teak paneling and cabinetry European door handles Round-top corners, cabin entrance doors Push-button handles for drawers and cupboards Hidden hinges on cabinet doors Innerspring mattresses for berths Select teak plank flooring with ebony border in pilothouse, galley and heads Removable headliner on entire boat Phantom screen doors with dedicated teak box Burl wood doors for lower staterooms 2" Bullnose cabinet tops High gloss varnish for interior finish Stainless steel hardware Hanging lockers with dual locking mechanism Flip-up berth for storage Burl deco striping under counter in salon and staterooms Cornice box and all interior window frames with rounded corners Central vacuum Flush design doors
- Custom built salon burlwood top siding table with electric hi-lo post 24V Halogen lights 42" Plasma TV mounted on wall Free standing hi-lo end table Buffet counter in forward salon Teak valance board Full height window on aft port salon bulkhead Built in settee in salon with hydraulic ram opening and storage inside Ultra leather upholstered settees DVD/CD audio stereo and video system Cruiseair in main salon, new 2010
- Double bullnose Zimbabwe Black granite countertops Teak panel and cabinetry Storage cabinets and drawers Franke double sink and faucet Tube light under counter Teak plank flooring with ebony border Lazy Susan in corner Seagull water purifier 36" Amana Easy Reach refrigerator Dishwasher 27" Gaggenau electric cooktop Whirlpool oven Sharp microwave Braun trash compactor 15" U-line wine cooler with solid panel door (available) Drawer type shelves in large galley cabinet Overhead dish locker accessible from both sides
- Master Stateroom
- Queen sized berth with innerspring mattress (2) Night stands Deco ceiling and burl pillars on aft wall Bureau with chest of drawers Private head with stall shower and pocket door on port Safe in hanging locker (2) Drawers under berth (2) Cedar lined, full height hanging locker with auto lighting Tube light under bunk 24V halogen lights Sholji screens for MSR port lights DVD/CD audio Locker shelf top on starboard, hull side Dressing mirror 20" LCD TV Maytag stacked washer/dryer
- VIP Stateroom
- Queen sized berth with innerspring mattress (4) Drawers under bed Dressing mirror Chest of drawers Stainless steel oval port light with privacy screen 20" Sharp LCD TV Cedar lined hanging locker with auto lighting Tube light under valance 24V halogen lights DVD/CD audio stereo and video system Mirror headboard
- Midship Stateroom
- Side by side twin berths 3/4 height hanging cedar lined locker Stainless steel oval port light with privacy screen Cedar lined hanging locker 24V halogen light (2) Port lights 15" LCD TV
- Teak walls and cabinets with Marron Emperador granite countertop China sink Grohe faucets for sink and shower Water proof draperies Mirror sliding cabinet door under head port light Pocket sliding door to master head Keuco bathroom fixtures Floating mirror like ceiling in heads with recessed tube lighting Sealand Vacuflush heads Vent blower Fiberglass seamless stall shower with one piece glass door Maroon Emperador granite in shower floor, shower seat and wall trim Oval port light GFI AC outlet 24V light Teak plank flooring with ebony border
- Select teak plank with ebony border flooring Sunken and extended dash with instrumentation Cornice box Chart drawer under settee Burl wood top table with storage cabinet beneath Open U-shaped dinettee 24V halogen lights Sliding water tight doors to deck (1) Stidd helm seat, black Lighted handrail on stairway to fore cabins Stainless steel post, see thru stair to bridge Windshield defrosters
- White Stidd chair Grohe faucet and bar sink U-line refrigerator in bar (2) Settees on bridge with cushions and storage (2) Control Stations: Flybridge and Pilothouse with complete engine instrumentation with lighted modern switches Third control in cockpit - engine & thruster (4) Ray Marine G-series screens with black box Raymarine SmartPilot X-30 course computer Handheld Raymarine S100 Autopilot, remote GPS plotter Depth recorder 72 mi. radar with 6' array ICOM VHF with remote for flybridge International navigational lights Engine hour meter Electric engine control Hydraulic steering system Engine alarm system Heavy duty Grover air horn Hydraulic Keypower stabilizer Hydraulic bow thruster (25 hp) Hydraulic stern thruster (15 hp)
- Hull & Deck
- Hand-laid gel-coated fiberglass hull AL 600 core on hull sides Solid fiberglass hull bottom AL 600 core on superstructure Swimming ladder White non-skid fiberglass decks Teak deck on cockpit with screw-less and overlapping design Fiberglass swim platform White vinyl rub rail, stainless steel insert Lexan windshield on flybridge Interprotect epoxy based antifouling/anti-osmosis system Gates in eliptical stainless steel handrail port and starboard Transom doors Carbon reinforced structural fiberglass stringers filled with high density foam Locker at port side wing Sound insulation on ceiling at lazarette Engine room access through lazarette Teak swim platform and steps Fore deck bench seat with storge and cushion (sunbrella) Cockpit to flybridge hatch Steelhead SM1500 davit with remote Frameless windows Tempered, dark-tinted window glass 10.5' Walker Day Rib w/console, 20 hp 4 stroke Honda, new 2009 Windows in salon are fixed and flush Screens on all port lights, screen/shade for hatches 24V Deck lights Ventilation hatch forward, trunk top Chain locker in forward peak with hinged hatch on forward deck Water tight doors to pilothouse 3M Thinsulate system for sound and temperature Fiberglass bow pulpit with SS anchor roller Sliding door with fixed window, bridge to pilothouse Deck lockers in cockpit with window above Flybridge seat at port side and L-shaped settee at starboard side Wet bar with sink and bar refrigerator on flybridge Enlarged 28" cockpit hatch to lazarette DC Outlet cigarette lighter on flybridge Reinforced colllison bulkhead Fiberglass staircase from cockpit to flybridge Stainless steel hardware 2" Eliptical stainless steel handrails and stanchions main deck, 1-1/2" rail on flybridge Stainless steel cleats and hawse holes Removable 2-1/2" rails on swim platform Muir VRC3500C windlass 300' 3/8" high tensile chain Trim tabs Sea and fresh water wash down, forward deck Fresh water wash down cockpit Remote operated lockable cockpit hatch New style windows and SS oval port lights Stainless steel swivel anchor light bracket Scuppers, side cockpit Heavy duty corner cleats at both sides of Euro transom Stainless steel sliding door, cockpit to salon Stainless steel rudders Bronze struts with cutlass bearings Aquatech 22HS propeller shafts Bronze through hull fittings Zincs on rudders, shafts and trim tabs Teak steering wheel inside and SS on flybridge Stern staff Oversized windshield wipers and washers Stainless steel handrail on transom Stainless steel C.Q.R. anchor, 80 lbs. Stidd helm seat on flybridge Aft deck shower, dock side water TV/phone inlet High-performance, computer designed and machined class "S" propellers Water tight door, lazarette to engine room Teak cockpit coaming Recent bottom paint
- Electrical System
- Heavy-duty batteries: (4) AGM 4D batteries for engines; (6) AGM 4D for house bank; (1) AGM 4D battery for generator Engine battery disconnect switch Battery paralleling system with control switch Service battery switch 3000W inverter charger Shore power receptacle (2) 50 amp Cords with cablemasters Phone jacks at master stateroom and salon 24V lights in all compartments AC/DC Distribution panel with magnetic circuit breakers GFI reset in the main electrical VOLT and AMP meters Bonding system with A/C outlets throughout Electrical panel with back lighting Polarity reverse indicator light Vimar light switches and outlets TV Inlets in salon and each stateroom Twin Onan generators; (1) 21kW, (1) 13.5kW
- Engine Room / Mechanical Equipment
- 1000 Hour service done November 2012 Head Hunter pressure fresh-water system Head Hunter sea-water system 30 Gallon water heater Aluminum fuel tanks with sight gauges Stainless steel water tanks with sight gauges Lighted bilge Manual bilge pump Holding tank gauge Color coded piping for fuel, water and hydraulic systems (4) Electric bilge pumps, 24V auto and manual switch, sumped when available High water bilge alarm in engine room Dripless engine shaft seal logs & rudder posts Common drainage system for sink, shower, bilge and exterior deck Holding tank plumbed dockside for overboard discharge Toilet discharge loop vented to overboard Oil changing system for both engines and gensets Fire extinguisher system with engine-shutdown feature Fuel polishing system (2) Onan generators 21.5kw Sea cocks and raw water strainers on all intakes Engine room 2" lead/foam sound insulation Racor fuel/water separators Dual Racor filters with Y-valves (2) 24V Engine room vent blowers Engine isolation switches Herone rubber flooring in engine room 110V Flourescent lights A/C outlet Fresh water outlet with hose for engines and generator 24V ceiling lights, anti-explosion type in engines and generator (2) 24V Shower sump pumps Racor filters for mains and gensets (3) Valves in steering system for autopilot Stainless steel caps on transverse stringers in central walkway Detailed stringers in engine room and lazarette Underwater exhaust system Fluids and filters just done
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.