- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 BRAVO
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THIS VESSEL DID NOT RECEIVE ANY DAMAGE FROM HURRICANE SANDY
NEW MANIFOLDS AND RISORS - JULY 2013
“Witchcraft” is a very clean and well maintained 33’ Maxum. Powered by twin MerCruiser 5.7’s she has only 220 hours. Upgraded canvas, immaculate interior and upholstery. A must see!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Enter from swim platform through a centerline transom door. Step into the cockpit and you will find comfortable L-shaped seating with cocktail tables to port and starboard. Moving forward along port side is the wet bar and ice maker and to starboard is the helm and helm bench seat. A portion of the helm bench seat converts to a sunpad. Overhead radar arch and full custom canvas with enclosure and screening to keep out of the sun or weather. Enter the cabin from the port side of vessel. Down the stairs and to port is the galley, across to starboard is the convertible dinette. Forward in the bow is a double berth. Aft of the dinette is the enclosed head, aft of the head is the mid cabin berth. Two flat screen TV’s are wired for Direct TV.
- Galley / Cabin Area
- Upper and lower cabinets w/drawers Solid surface counter Microwave Double stainless steel sink 2 burner electric (or alcohol) stove Storage cabinets Dual voltage refrigerator w/freezer tray Dining booth w/ solid surface table converts to bed, Storage Below Hanging Locker
- Vacuflush toilet Sink w/shower spray Storage cabinets Mirror
- Double width helm seat Reverse facing bench lowers to become sun bed Port and starboard opposing seating w/ 2 tables Ice maker/freezer Wet bar sink Dual control windlass Transom shower Swim ladder Snap on bow sun pad Radar Arch Transom Door Walk Through Windshield Cockpit carpet
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine C80 color GPS/Chartplotter w/radar overlay Raymarine 4K Open Array Radar Depth finder VHF radio Remote spotlight Trim Tabs Nav Lights Wipers Kiddie Fire Watch System
- AC/HEAT Thermostatically controlled reverse cycle air conditioner/heater 110V Distribution panel w/magnetic circuit breakers Battery Charger/Converter Dual 30 amp power cord TV/cable hookup forward berth and aft berth Dual TV/Cable connection relocated to power cord compartment 2 additional electrical outlets 2 flat screen HD TV’s (1 w/DVD player), JVC AM/FM receiver w/10 CD player and MP3 connection plus remote control, 4 speakers Dual Control Windlass Two Bilge Pumps Bilge Blower Courtesy, deck and cabin lights Water heater
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Winterizing kit included Twin 5.7 Mercruiser Engines Bravo II outdrives 220 hours on engines
- Fully enclosed custom bimini and camper back w/ 2 screens Custom helm cover Custom spotlight cover Custom mooring cover (windshield to transom) Custom Fisher full winter cover 2 fire extinguishers Halon fire suppression engine compartment Slip available for 2013 season with Direct TV dish in place
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.