The perfect family cruiser for a little fun in the sun. This boat boasts a stylish interior with a kitchen, head, large dinette, and aft cabin with two bunks. There is ample seating both outside and below deck to fit family and friends comfortably. Take the steps up through the glass enclosure, swing the door open and you have full and safe access to the bow area. A full wrap around bow rail lets you cruise easily knowing the passengers up front are safe. Engine access is a breeze with an aft deck hydraulic hatch giving you full access to the motors and generator. Risers and manifolds were recently serviced and everything mechanical is fully operational. New 360 degree Isinglass enclosure was installed in 2012.
This boat is lift kept and does have bottom paint.
The 33 Chaparral is an ideal boat for the size and money. Nimble enough to take to the sandbar and local restaurants, easy to trailer, and you still have plenty of boat to cruise comfortably to the Bahamas.
Come take a look and see the quality and condition this vessel for yourself.
You will not be disappointed.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Take an easy step onto the diving platform and walk through the aft transom door into the deck cockpit. To the right is a semi-circle lounge with removable dinette table. To the left is extra hull side seating for 3. Moving forward is a wet bar and refrigerator accompanied by forward seating and the helm. Clean carpet flooring provide additional comfort and noise reduction while under way. In the foredeck you will find a forward dinette, port side table with seating, additional hull side seating, a galley, wet head with shower, and a spacious aft cabin with bed.
- MAIN SALON
- Enter the salon down a stylish companionway leading to a forward dinette with wrap around seating and a galley with sink, refrigerator, two burner stove top, and microwave. There are Corian countertops in the galley and covered venire tables. Powerful Clarion sound system with twin marine amplifiers. Plenty of room for storage in side lockers and below deck.
- MASTER STATEROOM / HEAD
- Port side privacy door leading aft to side seating and spacious full size bunk. Carpet flooring Vanity mirror Port side hull window
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Raymarine C80 GPS Raymarine VHF Kohler 5KW generator Clarion Sound System A/C Unit for salon and stateroom Cherry wood helm
- ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Twin Mercruiser 496 series New belts and fuel filters Kohler 4KW Generator (181 hrs.) A/C unit and compressor 3 Batteries with easy aft access to power breaker on transom DC outlets Shore power 30 amp 12/110V master electrical panel w/breakers
- BROKER’S COMMENTS
- The 33 Chaparral is a very clean, stable, and comfortable cruiser ideal for entertaining guests and family. Her layout is spacious and she feels much larger than other boats in her class. Her size allows for easy boat handling around the docks and while navigating.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.