- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Motivated owner! Recent price reduction in July 2013. Was $62k.
New Bottom Paint and Survey in June 2012!
Are you looking for maximum accommodations and comfort in a aft cabin cruiser in the 32 foot range?
The Carver 325 offers a wide body that includes many luxuries that you never thought you would find on a boat this size. There are very few cruisers in this size range that make such a great use of space. The well planned layout allows for ease of movement and plenty of privacy. This Carver is a solid boat that is safe and enjoyable for the whole family.
"Lunasea" has been continually maintained and upgraded by her owner, and she shows it. She is powered by twin Mercruiser 350 Mag MPI's that provide plenlty of power when you need it.
- 2 Marine AC units
- 2 Full Staterooms
- Kohler 6.5 KW Generator
- Full Canvas Enclosure for Bridge and Aft Deck in Great Condition
- Electric Head
- Well Appointed Galley Including Built-in Coffee Maker and Hidden Trash Bin
- Enclosed Shore Power and TV Inlets on Swim Platform
- Swim Platform Storage Box
- Recent Hull Compound and Wax
Please view the full specs for a complete list of attributes.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- 6' 4" Headroom in Salon Full Galley Air Conditioning & Heat from Two Seperate Units 2nd stateroom Forward Enclosed Head w/Shower Stall Electric Head H/C Freshwater Full Bridge Enclosure Aft Deck with Hardtop & Enclosure Swim Platform w/Ladder & Transom Shower Carbon Monoxide Detectors Fire Suppression System 3 Batteries w/switches UV Film and Sunbrella on Forward Windows Delta Primary Anchor Danforth Secondary Anchor **Coming Soon- Professionally Recovered Matress for Forward Berth** GALLEY: S/S Sink Fridge/Freezer 12V/110V Microwave 2 Burner Electric Range with Oven Built-in Coffee Maker Trash Bin w/ Trap Door in Galley Plenty of Drawer and Cabinet space ELECTRONICS / NAVIGATION: Compass Garmin Plotter/Sounder Standard Horizon Quest VHF Maxwell Windlass Spot/Flood Light Mounted on Bow Trim Tabs Automatic Fire Suppression System Kenwood KDC-425M Stereo System Battery Charger Dual 30 amp Shore Power w/ Cable and Phone inlet 50A Y adapter
- BROKERS COMMENTS:
- When you step aboard this Carver, you will immediately know that she has been given a lot of loving attention by her meticulous owner. This one owner vessel has been continually and thoroughly maintained. Instead of the standard dinette forward of the galley found on most 325's, this vessel features an optional and desirable private second stateroom. The extra stateroom makes the layout perfect for two couples or a small family. A fully appointed gourmet galley and spacious living arrangements make this boat really stand out. This is a lot of boat for the money. The vessel had bottom paint and a survey done in June 2012. The survey is available to potential buyers to view by request. All that is needed is for her new owners to step aboard and turn the key! Make an offer today!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact: Kevin Barber at (850) 982-0983 KevinB@EdwardsYachtSales.com www.EdwardsYachtSales.com Click here for more quality Motor Yachts Edwards Yacht Sales on Facebook Let Edwards Yacht Sales help find your next boat. Quality Listings, Professional Brokers. Out of State Buyers can buy and use their boat in Beautiful Florida for 180 Days with No Florida Sales/Use Tax - Ask me how!